1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #102

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
  2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] They're merging several courses together and taking my course path out :(

3. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    *Yawn*

Damn I'm tired. I've got to stay up 2 hours past my bedtime just so I can pay rent. :bad: :rolling:

4. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    8people: Sorry to hear about your Uni. Changing environments is never easy. But don't worry, peeps, you'll get in, I'm sure. :)

5. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    That's what we in the show business call good news. :thumb:

Since there's no school today I should be partying or something. Who knows, maybe I'll go wild and even leave the house.

6. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Happy Mayday all.

8people: You got in before- have faith that you'll get in again. We do.

7. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Yeah speaking of universities, I begun mine next September, that's kinda soon uh, better get in better mental shape.

8. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Congrats, Dfly, and may your success inspire me to do the same :thumb:

I'm supposed to leave work early today for that very purpose, in preparation for getting some new appliances in a couple of weeks. If I don't move some of this mountain of stuff out there's no way I can move any new stuff in.

TV reports suggest the first day of the interstate shutdown in Ktown had one very bad problem - one of the key detour intersections had a traffic light stuck on red, resulting in a three mile backup for commuters - but otherwise went as expected, which means, I guess, that it now takes about 20 minutes longer to get anywhere in Knoxville. Just as gas prices go up, too, making sitting in stalled traffic even more expensive. :p

Complain, complain, complain, complain. Oh, well.

Babble on.

9. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Just returned from a 2 and a half hour gym session. I think that I may be addicted to the endorphin-rush from exercise. Ah well, there are far worse addictions.

Depends really- if you are going to one like Loreseeker's, then you might need to. If, on the other hand, you go to one like mine, you don;t need to be awake all the time. If sleep happens to feel more important than that 9 AM lecture, well...

Bah! If you Americans think that a minor rise in price is bad, you should try buying fuel over here; I'm very glad that I don't drive while at uni! :p

10. Loreseeker

Media:
    You can sleep at my Uni too, Flix, lessons are mandatory only on paper.
    (I've actually fallen asleep myself a few times, during the more "inspired" ones.)

However, I don't recommend this technique, unless you enjoy sleep deprivation during June and cramming during summer... :p

BTW, September? We start mid October... :)

Last edited: May 1, 2008
  11. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I have a new nickname :lol: Dragon-Kitty

12. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Eh?

13. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Why do people put all sorts of weird stuff in the toilet? The only thing that should go in there is crap and toilet paper, and maybe toenail clippings.

People are stupid.

14. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Where would you urinate then? The sink? ;)

Kitrax likes this.
  15. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    What else would you use a sink for? :hmm: :p

16. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Well yeah, I assume you are in an area where the summer is in December or another crazy thing like that? 'Cause here in Montréal the semesters are Sept-Dec, Jan-March, and (I think) May-August.

For what I heard, the university I'll attend is more paper, reading, and lecture oriented than the others unis. So I guess I'll have a lot of reading to do, but it isn't bad, I like reading anyway...

17. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Only Amy Poehler does that in a desperate attempt to get media attention. You couldn't pay me to see that sort of stupidity.

I should have said "body wastes" instead of crap, but I was of course thinking of public restrooms, wherein the men usually urinate in the urinals and not the toilets.

18. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] I feel like working on my game designs. :sleep: Am sleepy though and should probably work on writing up the rules of my ruleset again. Got enough to run my campaign now, just need to expand a little.

19. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    I just watched some new TV show called The Inbetweeners. It was actually pretty funny, methinks it'll be one of those shows that i'll watch regularly.

20. Loreseeker

Media:
    Not really. Continental climate zone, four seasons, Summer being June-July-August.

The school year at our Uni starts mid-October (October 1st for freshmen), and has two semesters Oct - end of January, mid-Feb till June.

Reading is fun :book:... until it's for school :(

Have fun!:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.