1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #102

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    You know, we have 4 magic 8-balls in the house and NONE of them work properly? Sheesh.

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Welcome back Revmaf :wave:

*twitches at mispelling of 8people again*

*curls up into a ball*
    Ask me anything! :D

3. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Sorry about your name, 8people! My apologies!

4. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Something tells me that Tylenol III will become a food group for me until my back gets better...

5. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    OK

How can a function be continuous everywhere but differentiable nowhere?

6. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I think I'll like the job, after all I'm allowed to play with expensive coffee / espresso / latte machines plus employees get free coffee! free coffee! It's madness! Plus turns out I'm pretty good at it, didn't do any mistake while making "special" coffee (cappuccino, café latte, and the like). Finally the girls working there are gorgeous.

If only I could still have my beard...

7. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

You definitively want extra-strong Vicodin, Gnarff...

8. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Splunge, Splunge... :shake:

8people, I hope you don't mind.
    If it's impossible to iron it out mathematically (the fractal ones) or to repetitive to bother (non fractal ones). Although if I remember correctly in some cases nowhere isn't quite absolute... Could be wrong. :p

9. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    On a some-what related note, I glimpsed some form of swimming club training at the pool yesterday. I have most definitely got to get good at swimming over the summer so I can justify joining to myself!

10. Ofelix

Media:
    I wish I had a De Lorean time machine!

11. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Ah Flix, but where are you going to find the plutonium for the flux capacitor? :)

12. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Apologies, 8people. :o

Loreseeker, thanks for the welcome back.

It is warm and sunny today, but I am suspicious of nice weather in East Tennessee in April. No doubt it will either become horribly hot or surprisingly cold in a day or two.

Meanwhile, in good old Knoxville, the interstate highway that runs through the middle of the city will close completely in one week for construction that will take, they estimate, 14 months. Expect future posts from me to be filled with hair-raising tales of traffic adventure whenever I have to go to Ktown, which with my present schedule is at least a couple of times a month. (Not to mention gas prices.) :mad:

But, when on RBP, I get infinite miles per gallon and never worry about rain, sleet, hail, ice, snow, etc.

So let us babble in this cocoon of comfort!

13. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    You're welcome, revmaf.

Ofelix: Forget Montresor's plutonium. This is the 21st century after all and you need a green, replenishable energy source... Lightning. :p
    With the global warming, you should be able to pick up a thunderstorm or two anywhere you go.

By the way, if you find the car, I'll cook up the Flux in my grandad's workshop... Deal? ;)

14. Ofelix

Media:
    Yeah sure mate :lol: Oh and no trip in the near past, I don't really want to meet my "younger mother" that'd be kinda weird.

15. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I just noticed this:

When I put my cursor over ther green boxes besdie my Rep Power, a pop-up says "Splunge has a spectacular aura about".

I wonder if this is Tal's way of telling me that I could use a shower?

16. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Well, Splunge, I hate to tell you this, but since Tal has evidently hinted already...

17. Splunge

Media:
    I blame it on my armour. Or is that amour?

:p

18. Ofelix

Media:
    Definitively armour unless you want to say " I blame it on on my love " :p

The day went on veeerryyy slowly, meh!

19. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I can move short distances without my cane today. Hopefully before too long I will be able to work again...

20. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Ugh...sleeping with my contacts in feels like someone squirted some honey in my eyes. Too bad I'm too lazy to take them out every night. :rolleyes:

In other news, I've got enchaladas for dinner tonight. :banana: :rolling:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.