1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #103

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    3:00 am and I cant sleep. Watching anime...Think I've developed insomnia...

2. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Lemon curry??

3. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    What caused the decision?

4. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    I babble randomly and I do it well.

I am pulling the Internet plug so that I can get at least some work done today.

5. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Ugh...my sleep schedule is so messed up these days. It seems like I'm always tired, but when I do lie down in bed, my mind won't shut off. :bang: The over-the-counter sleep "aids" don't do anything anymore...I need to get a prescription for Ambien or something similar so I can finally get some Z's. :sleep: :rolling:

6. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Chili again today.

ION, the new stretch that my chiropractor recommends hurts like hell...

7. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Hey that's a good idea Gnarf. I guess I should make some chili again. We finally got through that huge pot of pureed vegetable soup that I made about 5 days ago. Time for another big pot of comida.

8. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Time for some mischief:

/me plugs Uytuun's cable back

ION: I really need to do something productive. Oh, and I found my StarCraft :D.

/me walks away on tiptoe, so she doesn't wake Kit up.

9. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Lore, instead of a crappy hammer as problem solver, why not go for an authentic replica of Puters' Bane? Free shipping for you. :shake:

10. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    DotW: My problems vary in size :p (Sometimes it's more fun to crunch them piece by piece...)

11. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Bloody idioms

[​IMG] Hehe, I just found out that a phrase that I have heard a couple of times, and always understood as catbert seat, in fact was the catbird seat.

At least I got the meaning about right.

12. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    My sister's birthday today- cake time! :)

13. martaug Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

now ragusa, you know that you speak english not southern american! don't even try to understand our weird phrases, heck half the time WE don't understand them!!

14. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Actually, it's quite pleasant here today. Not cold at all.

:p

15. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I gots me my Salamander :love:

Rainy here, am having problems with my hips and lower spine. Hoping it's the weather and not Ankylosing Spondylitis kicking in again.

(Such an epic name for a condition... I actually don't mind it being in the family simply for the NAME of it)

16. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    HBD to your sister Decados

17. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Panic time!

[​IMG] Emergency trip to London tomorrow! Embassy interview at 8am on Friday! Trying to make sure I've got all the paperwork I need. Masses of paperwork to wade through! PANIC! :bang:

Fear not! Once this ordeal is over, I'll be back!

18. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Fear not, Ziad, for I shall mill around like a hopelessly lost sheep and get in your way!

Wait, I think I was intending to say something more reassuring.

Something that makes sense would be a start.

19. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Tomorrow I am to join my boss going to a meeting with a customer, and I am responsible for getting all the facts and procedures and the likely work flow of the probable contract right, all the things that have to do with the practical implementation. Conversation will be in English. Later then, lunch with the customer. Bosses view is that he's responsible (only) for hauling in the contract. Needless to say, I'm nervous... I feel honoured, but I have never done this before. Wish me luck.

And I thought tomorrow would be the second last day of my holiday.

But then, tomorrow after that fateful event I will go to Munich till Sunday, and among other things, I'll see 'Life of Agony' in concert and I will get drunk with a dear old friend.

But before that, I have some work to do. Off I go.

20. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Leaving for NYC tomorrow evening. This freaking vacation won't be a damn luxury. Fear not, BoM, the hotel where I'll be staying has internet access, so this sexy beast will make his presence known!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.