1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #103

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Erg, I've had a terrible headache for the last couple days...

maybe I should stop playing so many video games... Nah.

2. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    "Scream for me Helsinki!" said Mr. Dickinson and scream we did. I'll just stay in that nirvana for the weekend.

3. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Have you ever tried sticking your head in a bowling ball polisher? :p

@LKD, my preference in scenery includes the following:
    link 1
    link 2
    link 3
    link 4
    And before you point out that Canada has beaches, let me point out that any beach North of Santa Cruz, California just sucks. :rolleyes: :rolling:

4. martaug Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

hey thats a good idea! (err, maybe not)
    I use a headblade. these are IMHO the greatest advance in shaving technology for people who shave their heads ever invented
    http://www.headblade.com/

5. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Well, I think that the Acupuncture is going to work! My back feels better and I get periods of relief fromt hat annoying muscle...

6. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Of course Gnarffy! Chinese civilization, science, and medicine rules supreme! :p

(I should get me some pokey-pin sticks in me sometime. Does it hurt?)

7. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    It's 5am, Saturday and I just woke up.

Now there's a sentence I don't get to say often. :p

8. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Awoke at 5AM? Damn, Lore, don't know how you can pull that off.

Then again, I'm the night type, so...

9. Loreseeker

Media:
    Believe me, I'm not sure how I did it either... I usually only see dawn on my way to bed. My sleep cycle is a mess most days.

10. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Still tired?!? How can I still be tired?

11. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    I got two weeks of vacation!! W00t! Poland here I come!

12. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

My back is about the same today as it was yesterday, but there are periods of almost pain free time...

Then I go for a walk and realize that I'm not there yet...

13. Disciple of The Watch

Oops, I think I messed up my W175 when I tried to flash it with a generic unlocked firmware...

14. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Other than that there is a problem, I think I understood nothing of the above post.

15. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I've got a party later with a friend I've not seen in ages :roll: She's nineteen, seems weird we were in the same school year and in a few months I'm twenty.

having fun keeping the boyfriend up with texts :D Also been watching House MD on DVDs, modding, writing, haven't been painting much because I'm missing a paint and also hurts to sit on the floor.

Also check my Saturday blog entry, was an awesome link I can't remember right now. Got a Heavy Metal Monk.

16. Loreseeker

Media:
    I wouldn't have minded if I had skipped this day altogether and just jumped from yesterday to tomorrow.
    (It's quite possible that I've messed up grammar in the previous sentence... sorry if so.)

Not a fun day... and still 5 hours of it to go.

17. Fabius Maximus Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

My knee hurts.

After essentially walking through the city every workday for about three weeks now, the pain seems to be here to stay. Being overweight, it doesn't come as a surprise. But to loose weight, I need the knee to work properly. Damn!

18. Disciple of The Watch

:lol:

The W175 is the GSM Moto I got while down in the US. I got it for cheap, but the provider I got it from crippled the hell out of it (such as programming the phone to reject every SIM card other than the Tracfone SIM that came with the phone), so flashing the phone with a generic firmware deletes the crippled firmware and replaces it with an unaltered factory firmware. The unlocked part comes from the fact the generic firmware does not have a SIM lock, which means no carrier restriction.

I somehow messed up, because the phone no longer boots. Worst case scenario, I'll take it to one of our GSM carriers' service center and have them reflash the phone with their own firmware. They do not sell the W175, but they DO have other similar GSM Motos, so it's worth trying. Having them flash the phone means the phone will be SIM locked to that carrier, but at least it will be working and have a decent firmware - the SIM lock I can take care of myself.

Clearer now? :shake:

19. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Been lazy today. After a much needed 12 hour sleep, I fiannly got out of bed around 11am and ever since, the wife and I have been wandering about the house in our undies. :bigeyes:

It's so hot outside that just the thought of clothes makes me sweat. :bad: Perhaps a dip in the pool is in order...if it's clean... :rolling:

20. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Heh, pretty much anything is an improvement on before! Got a clearer picture now anyway.

In other words: 'life is good'?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.