1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #104

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Aug 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Heavens 8, you've been a busy blogger... :eek:

ION, I have a hole in my shoe. Just bought this bloody pair this summer. Bloody useless. I guess I have to do some creative stiching, since it's the topside cloth that's torn.

Kids, don't buy Vans. They don't know how to make them last.

2. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    I'd add about half a dozen brands to the list of "they don't know how to make them" shoe makers. Every single pair I've bought in the last 3 years has fallen to bits in 6-10 months. The only pair I have that's still solid is one that I bought 5 years ago... go figure. I've decided to stick to cheap shoes now - if I'm going to bin them after 6 months I at least want to feel I'm throwing away £10, not £50.

3. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

after i started playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma, samurais have been getting more and more homosexual, not that there is anything wrong with that... but still

4. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I am taking Japanese at school, it is a ton of fun but a crapload of work...

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Bleed in my stomach. Have to come off pain meds.

Tens machine died during dinner. Don't have spare batteries and no rechargables.

Hello, Agony. We meet again.

6. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I get to see my daughters this weekend! Yay!

7. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I seem to have gone a little crazy lately buying scented soaps. I'm sure we have at least a years worth of hand soap in the house but I keep finding more that smell nice. Oh well, I guess it is better than stinking :D.

8. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

My housemate bought Doritos Collisions. The wings-flavored ones are pretty decent, but the blue cheese ones? Disgusting. /barfs

9. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

DotW: The secret to Collisions is to get one of each flavour in teh same bite...

10. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

/barfs

No, I'd rather rummage through the bag to get the wings-flavored ones and leave the disgusting blue cheese ones to my housemate, which, strangely, likes them. *shivers* I sure as hell don't.

11. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    How the hell can you have WING-flavoured stuff?

Unless it's chicken wings...

12. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    @Ziad: Well a pair of these last long. Damn they cost a pretty penny, but damn fine footwear, except you can't really go clubbing with a pair of these. Unless you'd be inclined to go line-dancing...an I'm not.

Got to get a pair of biker's boots, but perhaps I should get a bike first.

13. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] When the computer tells me that a program encountered an unexpected error, does that mean that some errors are expected? :hmm:

14. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Ow Ow Ow....my foot fell asleep.... Pins and needles, pins and needles, pins and needles.... Ow Ow Ow :bad: :rolling:

15. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

dear SP

can you make a chili ice cream so strong(hot) that it does not appear cold in your mouth?

16. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Thanks Iku, but I was looking for something a little more shoe-like and a little less boot-like. Not to mention I've never seen anything like them in any shoe shop in Edinburgh.

:lol:

17. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Regular shoestores don't sell them. Good boots you find from a shop that sells leather- and motorist wear. :thumb:

18. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Haha I love the advertisments on SP for MMORPGs... I have actually started playing a couple of the ones that don't require me to sit at the computer all day...

19. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Hurr -- freaking--ray! I hit Star Sapphire status. W00t!

20. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    I guess using my 1500th post to congratulate you on your new gem is in place. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.