1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #105

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Nov 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
  2. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    I still have some migraine left over from yesterday :sick: But: Food is good, and plenty, and I can sleep as long as I need to.

And, I got NWN2's Storms of Zehir for Christmas. Looking forward to play it, at home, on a real computer :)

3. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    /me blast some AC/DC with his new Sound Blaster X-FI Xtreme Audio soundcard and brand new Altec Lansing* Speaker! It's AWESOME You wouldn't believe the quality of the sound here, I'm speechless!

I really look forward to annoy my neighbours with this :lol: Next time my furnitures shakes because of neighbour's Black Sabbath like I was standing right next to the freakin' speaker, I'll just crank the volume at max and play Beethoven's fifth, take that

* A quick wiki search told me they were the company that provided speakers for Woodstock, how awesome is that!

Edit: I feel like a child :p yeeeah four loud music!

Last edited: Dec 25, 2008
  4. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    /me yells, "WHAT?!?" ;)

Damn kids and their devil music.... :geezer:

We just got rid of the wife's family who came over to open presents. That was exausting...the sad thing is, not even half of them came over and I still got a headache. :bad: But to make up for putting up with that garbage, we get to go see the new Adam Sandler movie in about an hour...and then it's off to my parents house for yet another headache. :bang:

5. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Since My Brother and his gf came yesterday, we just had a quiet day here, with only one neighbour and his wife coming over to wish us a Merry Christmas. Mom picked up Uno Extreme when she took my brother home, so we tried that out this morning. It's interesting to say the least, but not compatable with tequilla...

6. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I got a katana for Christmas!

You may call me Saber, the Epic Ninja.

7. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Can't compare on the present list; though I got what I asked for it was all pretty boring stuff compared with the cool things I've been reading other SP'ers got. Hmmm, maybe I really am too much of a :geezer: to be on these boards . . .
    Nah, never too old to babble. In fact, now that I think of it, increasing age should actually help that.

Anyway, in the last hour of Christmas day here in East Tennessee,

The streets are filled with laughter and light
    And the music of the season
    And the merchants' windows are all bright
    With the faces of the children
    And the families hurrying to their homes
    As the sky darkens and freezes
    Will be gathering around the hearths and tales
    Giving thanks for all God's graces
    And the birth of the rebel Jesus . . .
    So I bid you pleasure and I bid you cheer
    From a heathen and a pagan
    On the side of the rebel Jesus.

(thanks to Jackson Browne)

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

8. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

epicfail.

ION, Ob is incredible on that shiny new LCD.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2008
  9. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Wheee, I got Left 4 Dead for Christmas!
    And some Warhammer models!
    And TEN Discworld books!

I be a happy chappy!

10. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    CJ: Those are awesome presents. :)

Present buying decisions here.
    I'm still trying to figure out what to buy to my brother for New Year. Unfortunately, he isn't into RP, CRPGs or DnD - and I don't think books hold a high appeal for him, either. (Football, OTOH...)

Also, I should be revising for tomorrow's test, since after it I can finally head home for the holidays. The fact that it's on Saturday morning, isn't helping.

11. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I got 2 computer games, 2 books and chocolate...lots and lots of chocolate. I always seem to get less presents for Christmas then other people as my birthday's on the 4th of January.

12. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

I know what you mean, Magister: my B'day is Jan. 6th. Still, I've never got an actual "combined" present, as such. That's always struck me as particularly cheeky - you'd never give a combined Bday + Xmas present to someone who was born in June, would you?

13. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I don't how the hell I managed that, but I actually lost weigh, five pounds in comparison of my pre-Christmas level, thing is I stopped exercising and I ate more because of, well, Christmas. I just don't understand.

14. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

And - drum roll - my 1000th post.:clap:

All drivel, of course, but I enjoyed it.:nuts:

Now how long for the next 1000?:hmm:

If I worked at it I could use all the smilies in one post. But I won't.:p

Last edited: Dec 26, 2008
  15. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Far too sober and hurty right now. Glad this years Christmas is over and just want to curl up with friends and relax right now.

16. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Happy spammiversary, revmaf! :banana: :beer: <--- Another two smilies (ab)used!

17. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Boxing Day, and I'm watching International Hockey. I just wish the Canadian Juniors game wasn't opposite the Leafs game tonight...

18. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    All those who have eaten leftover turkey in some form today raise your hands.

*Dfly raises hand*

@Revmaf - congrats on the 1g!

19. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    *Magister raises hand*

And ham :)

20. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Nope, no turkey, we rarely fix turkey for Christmas. The Cornish hen I made was consumed in one sitting, no leftovers.
    I want a beer, but there's none in the house. Oh bother.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.