1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #105

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Nov 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    I've not seen it yet, but I have a feeling I will during my stay in Montreal.

I was going to say "turn the AC on", but that might work as well :lol:

2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Go in during the summer, and you'll be fine.

3. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    I'm moving to Montreal permanently, so I'm sure I'll be seeing both extremes. If you've got good advice for dealing with them I'd love to hear it!

4. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    If it gets too hot go inside a place with air conditioning.
    If it gets too cold go inside a place with a good heating system.

:p

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Yeah, I have to agree... Dry and Cold winters with Humid and hot summers.

6. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I hate homework.

7. Duffin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I hate exams.

8. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    *sends some ice cream to Saber and Duffin* Always works for me...

I'm sorely tempted not to sleep tonight, because tomorrow (today, due to 3am) there'll be around 20 guests in the house all day with some children I'll be looking after most likely, and then I'll have to go on a 5am bus and back to school on Wednesday... This night is the only home time I'll have it seems.

OTOH, falling asleep in the living room tomorrow with all the guests there is hardly going to be beneficial...

9. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Still too hot here. The AC is struggling to cope :(.

10. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Spent today with a friend who was recently diagnosed with cancer. I think getting his mind on something else was good for him, but he still needed to talk...

11. Dice

Media:
    Cancer sucks. The good thing is that cancer research has come a long way in the last decade so hopefully your friend will have success with his upcoming battle.

12. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Sorry to hear about your friend, Gnarff. I hope he can find a good treatment plan.

I can deal with heat far better than cold. 92 with 80% humidity? No problem. Freezing temps? I'm in pain every second I have to expose myself to it. It does not help that a person cannot find real cold weather gear here in Florida. I so want a pair of flannel lined jeans.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  13. Dice

Media:
    I'm sure you could buy your jeans online Stef. I'd suggest coming to the great-white-north on a shopping trip but that would involve suffering the elements so I won't even suggest it.

14. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
  15. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Laptop was only 20 pounds , unfortunately that was for them to put the photo files onto a flash drive :S it is unsavable. Got to post it back to my brother and see if he can get it sent back to the manufacturer. Ah well, looks like I'll have to put up with the cracked screen one for a while longer. As long as you have the windows small you can move them around to the viewable bits lol. And because this is the RBP - Bananas!

16. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    My car just dies :( 'Tis a sad day. Especially since I now have to use public transport.

17. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Ah...random fruit. Life is good...KIWI!

18. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Nothing wrong with PT...As long as you live in Melbourne :D. We kept our Trams here.

19. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Trams are great, especially if they sound like old trains and move like ships. Perfect places for pondering things.

There is a neighbourhood store which roasts and grinds coffee seeds, so when you buy coffee there, you get it freshly ground up, with the bag still warm. They have glass panels in the old counter, so you can see all the seeds, and quite a few old fashioned grinders. I love buying coffee for my mom there, even if I don't like it as a beverage.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  20. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    I'd like some real coffee for a change. And kiwi.

ION, I'm back with a 19" screen, Windows SideWinderâ„¢ x6 keyboard, cool headphones and soon a Boss ME20 guitar multi-effects pedal. This stuff is banging.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.