1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #107

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Apr 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Tsk Tsk Kit, it would be inconsiderate of 8 to send her all the way out to cold Utah; it would be much nicer to send her over her to Boston. I will take care of the investigation here :p

2. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Bugger that, send her up north 8! I'll sort her out and it save on the airfair

3. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I put XMMS on random, and it played Brujeria's death metal remix of the Macarena as I lighted up an ecologic cigar earlier. Interesting timing. The Men in Blue also felt the need to waste my time as I returned home from work... they appearantly got a complaint saying that I look suspicious. Gee, was it the black hoodie, black cargo and Rangers or the foul mood (After all, I am the most miserable son of a ***** on the planet, according to someone I won't name) that gave me away?

ION, I whipped out some old Brujeria albums, and I had forgotten how much it kicked ass. Spanish Death Metal FTW!

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Am seeing her in a couple of weeks at another larp event, thank you for all the kind offers to assist, but with such arduous task I'm afraid I simply can't burden you all with such responsibility :D

Need to complete all my uni work today - final deadlines are this Friday and next Friday. EEEP!

*panics*

I wish I had exams instead of portfolio work! I find it much easier to take an exam to express what I know rather than write about work I was absent for and nobody explained to me! :( I've had a really bad year for attendance since my shoulders started dislocating in January. I'm rather panicky about passing the year or not :cry:

5. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Reading RBP backwards while sleepy made me temporarily believe that 8 had entered a bisexual relationship. Oh well, moving on.

6. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Nope, hence the fingers are still crossed :p

Seriously, hardcore homophobes could use her as an argument being gay is a choice just by letting her stroll past a group of homosexual men.

7. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I don't know what is going on. I woke up at 11 today (with 5 hours of sleep) and was dead tired at 11pm. Went to bed, woke up at 1am and tried to go back to sleep... no dice for two hours so I gave up and drank a 6 hour energy drink. Hopefully when it is done with my fatigue will catch up with me.

8. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Well the project is handed in and after 24 hours of awakeness and work with very little in the way of breaks I think I am ready for bed...

My stomach aches from not eating properly the past few days and my head keeps hurting in a weird way...stabbing pains at random points on my skull...probably just tired :(

9. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I really want to cry and I don't know why! It's annoying

10. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Ewww!, I just totally busted a co-worker digging for gold and taking a swallow! :jawdrop: Oh well, that's life in the cubicle world...

11. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    I could give you a reason if you want? :p Emotions are strange things...

just had a nice 5 hour nap about what I need after being awake 24 hours....enough to feel better but not enough to ruin my body clock...probably helps its still daylight too.

12. Saber

Pandemic 2 is a lot of fun :)

13. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    :eek: I had two pints of Maibock Bockbier and I am drunk. :beer: Powerful stuff that. It is always like that. I will have a third, and then I'll want to go to bed. Sounds like a sound plan.

PS: I installed Win 7 RC 64bit instead of the dreadful Vista Home Premium 64bit. Good riddance, crap-OS!

14. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] She's bi, score :)

Been watching Sims 3 trailers. It looks so cool and interesting, yet so terribly different from Sims 2 I'm not sure which I'll prefer!

15. Silvery

Media:
    Lucky lucky 8!

16. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Wee, I screwed up my boot sequence with Vista Boot Pro 3.3 ... I think I now fixed it. Silly that.

17. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Fifth of June! Fifth of June!

Then I can kill hundreds of innocents! :D

And breed monstrosities!

Build dungeons!

In a NON VIOLENT GAME!

I need to stop reading Sims hype when I don't have a PC that runs it

18. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Done with school for a few months. Work will commence immediately.

19. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I'm giving Mom her Mother's Day present on Saturday. I'm taking her to the new Star Trek movie in the St Augustine IMAX theatre. Im taking her to dinner after the movie, but she hasn't decided where to go yet.

20. Saber

Did anybody celebrate Star Wars day on Tuesday? If not, May the Fourth be with you... :nerd:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.