1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #107

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Apr 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Am I suppose to know what the metaphors refer to?

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Do we really want it to be elaborated upon?

3. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    A quick Google later, I suspect not.

4. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    'Twas my birthday yesterday and was definitely one of the quietest I've had yet. I think I slept through most of it and then finished off by playing badminton. Still, not really complaining. Though I think I'm still in shock at the concept of being two decades old.

Probably won't get any easier later in life.

Perhaps most importantly, did it work?

:thumb:

:deadhorse:

5. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Well I'm two and one tenth decades old...that makes me over a fifth of a cetury old so listen to your elder when he tells you its all down hill from here :shake:

Also I'm confused at why 8 finding out this girl is Bi is so good? Did I miss something? :mommy:

I'm on the home straight for my second year at uni and apart from my 3d work that was a complete shambles its gone quite well! :)

6. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    *head implodes after reading few of the last posts, especially with what concerning bisexual women and digging for gold*

:mommy:

7. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I saw the new Star Trek yesterday, it was pretty good. Not the best movie I ever saw, but still good. Quinto as Spock was awesome though.

8. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Yes that's sort of what I thought ;)

9. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] @ Dave
    Not as far as I know :hmm:

I found a website where you get game coins for about £5 for a month, 50 coins a month, it's all doanloadable casual games, and about 50 coins will get you a game that normally sells for £9, or more coin packs together to get more expensive games. Am going to give it a trial and see what it's like.

Am also being told over the Summer I need to get into Hordes or Warmachine, I have my eye on the Circle Orboros in Hordes, it's shiny!

Behold, an empty wallet!

10. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31

Veteran

Media:
    @8
    Well thats a relief, I thought everyone was congratulating you on finding a girlfriend for a moment, I was confused cos you said you had a boyfriend earlier. Obviously I mis-interpretted something lol :shake:

I think I'm going to put up my concept art I did for my course later :)

EDIT - I posted in the AoDA a second ago...I'm scared :mommy:

11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Meh...I'll take Viking Death Metal any day over Spanish....
    Awwww....you're no fun! :aww:
    You're female...does one need another reason? :hmm:

12. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG]
    Fine, I'll get a camera :p

I'm really sick of people stealing my food and cutlery here. Bought some things to celebrate end of year and they've all been stolen :(

13. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    F**K YEAH!
    I love you! :love:

14. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

i need binoculars range: about 200meters

a girl living in a block i can see from my window is walking around topless all the time

yes i know it is slightly perverted, but she can just stop doing it if she doesn't want anybody to watch...

she smelled her ass one time though, did not dig that

15. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31

Veteran

Media:
    There's alot more sharing that goes on in the RBP now adays than I remember....not sure if thats a good thing :shake:

Must....finish....flying without wings....piano....solo....ugh *dies*

16. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I, like Kitrax, am all for this idea. I approve 100%.

17. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Most students are leaving for the Summer... dumpster diving time :D

18. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] My latest relationship has just been doomed :rolleyes:

Marriage has been mentioned already.

19. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31

Veteran

Media:
    Its not the end of the world, just tell them its too soon for you to be thinking about that and that if they mention it again then you'll break them...break them so very hard :)...ofcourse you could bail now and run off with this bi girl you met, I'm sure you'd get a large amount of support from some people here :shake:

ION I RAN OUT OF CHEERIOS!!! :o help me!

20. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Was this in the same sentence as when he asked you if your friend was bi? Or perhaps after you found out she was and there might be a chance.... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.