1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #107

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Apr 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Only 3 more weeks of college before my last exam! Failed it last time because I did something really stupid.

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I left all my decent brushes at uni and really feel like painting Warhammer now I'm at home :(

3. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I'm on my 5th cup of coffee in 4 hours...wondered why I was cllimbing the walls!

4. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    After a complete screw up of a semester in one of my classes no one knows ANYTHING about the subject. The solution: We get a take-home exam :lol:

5. Silvery

Media:
    Is that like a take-home pizza but with less cheese and more pineapple?

6. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    I think it's less edible. ;)

7. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Since I've today off, Mondays doesn't seems as bad now. Yay ! Now, it's time for coffee !

8. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Grrr.

To quote Garfield, I hate Monday.

9. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I have every Monday off. :)

/gloat

10. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Hah, I have to work tomorrow, but got the rest of the week off :)

11. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Bah! Teases, both of you!

ION I haven't had time to enjoy my new desktop PC properly. I barely got to install Windows on it, all the drivers, the usual software suites and the ones I use at work, and that's about it. I need to buy a DVI cable for the monitor (connected through VGA for the moment... Sapphire are so cheap they don't provide a DVI cable even with their high end cards!) and another fan for my case, things in there are getting quite hot.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
  12. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

So do I. Especially the Mondays where I work and it's unfortunately a _(!*@$^_@!(*^$_ sunny day with hot weather... if tendence follows, between selling a gazillion smoothies, slush, "beer"... yup, I'm gonna look forward to come home to Mary, tonight.

13. Silvery

Media:
    I've got 350 chocolate bar wrappers to print off then I have to hand wrap them. They're due to the customer within the next 2 weeks and we're still waiting for her to confirm the design!
    My business would run so much more smoothly without the damn customers getting in the way!

14. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    You need one of these signs! :D

Silvery likes this.
  15. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Mmmm chocolate. Love it. Milk chocolate, that is.

16. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Kit, that gave me a chuckle. :shake:

ION, just learned I work Thursday night... [expletive], [expletive], [expletive]! A real PITA shift... but with Hornyboy back to school, then it all wonderfully falls on me. Wheee. On the somewhat bright side, this means a bigger paycheck. Which means I'll go to the cigar store and get me a hugeass Montecristo, which I'll light after a Blueberry Royal Blunt. I'm so gonna get cancer someday... meh, gotta die of something.

17. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    *buzzing around aimlessly*

... and I'm officially late.

*runs off*

18. Silvery

Media:
    That's a great idea Kit but I don't think it'll fit on my business cards :lol:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2009
  19. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    If Silvery doesn't want one of those signs, I'll take one.

Clients!! Hrrrmmpfff grrr... :nolike:

20. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Had a really good nights sleep, woke up feeling pretty okay... then I tried to get out of bed...

OMG I hate it when I manage to get injured in my sleep and can't tell until I actually try to MOVE.

The collagen in the tissues that hold joints and bones together properly doesn't work in my body so every so often bone clusters like in the hands and feet collapse.

Stepping with full weight onto that hurts like a mother!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.