1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #107

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Apr 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Mushrooms for lunch, yay! :)

Also, engraving glass is *fun*. :D

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] No offence intended T2 ;) I know there are plenty of guys who do well under pressure. However there are so many more that are vocal and whiny :lol:

3. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I think it's just you tend to remember those ones more ;)

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Not really, I always remember a surprise :p

5. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    ...I actually didn't know that it's pressure that causes a guy to become a sex offender...

6. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Under pressure! That brings a building down! Splits a family in two! Puts people on streets!

I tend to get really whiny and annoying (as my girlfriend can attest to), BUT I also manage to output good results.

For example, I'm whiny and annoying now and I have an exam tomorrow and maybe I shouldn't have been playing BG2...

7. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Just got back from the doctors because my hearing has been getting bad lately. Turns out I've had a long-term problem which means that now my ear-drums aren't working properly. I have to go to an audiologist.
    My old doctor kept insisting that the problem was hayfever, if only he'd bothered looking properly then I might not have to worry as much!

---------- Added 6 hours, 58 minutes and 42 seconds later... ----------

I have just decided that it's a good job we don''t all llive under water because I just scratched myself and it bled. Then I went for a cigerette outside and if we lived under water than a shark might have smelled the blood and come swimming over the fence to eat me....and that would have been really weird.

Also, the makers of paddling pools would go out of business

8. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Err... yeah. :shake:

Went at a friend's place earlier today... Absinth + a [expletive] hot, [expletive] sunny day = absolute knockout.

ION, the bureaucrats are visiting the store tomorrow. [Expletive] those [expletive]. They should go back to pushing their pencils and let us do the *real* work.

IOON, I just uploaded the Right To Censor's theme as the ear-splitting ringtone of doom. Some ears are gonna bleed... and nevermind the Spanish Death Metal remake of the Macarena. :shake:

IOOON, someone I despise finally had what they deserved coming. Heh.

IOOOON, I am SO going to get wasted tonight. Ministry and Nine Inch Nails albums? Check. Absinth? Check. Blackberry Brandy Blunt? Check. Yeah, should be good.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2009
  9. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:

You do? I must admit that I never imagined you to be quite like that. :p

10. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] I've developed a peanut allergy :cry:

11. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I can't believe this, as you may know (or not) I'm working for the ministry of tourism. I have got a call today from a woman from Massachusetts who asked me if Vancouver was a province and if it's near Montreal? Hum, no and no ?! How can people be so ignorant? We're not talking about some small village lost in the middle of nowhere, we're talking about bloody Vancouver! The hell ?!

martaug likes this.
  12. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

LMAO... Epic Fail from the US, :lol:

13. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    5 hour bus drive (2x2.5 hours) for a 10 minute administrative chore. The worst bit is that I was quite happy to do it, since the alternative would probably involve much, much more effort on my part.

Also, it is near impossible to study at home (away from uni).

14. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    I have just come to the realisation that when my hard drive died it took all my role playing plans with it :( time to start writing again I guess *sigh*

Supposed to be going to a BBQ today, though it looks like its going to be a very windy and possibly damp BBQ judging by the weather lol :p

15. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Just checking in while I wait for my food....

I've spent 3 days on various beaches, a full day at the San Diego Zoo, got drunk with my favorite brother, and I'm spending all of today at Laguna Beach and the tide pools taking pictures of various sea creatures...
    This vacation is turning out to be pretty awesome! I still need to hit Six Flags and Knotts though....I'm slowly working my way north.

16. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I've decided to suck it up and start exercising. This could be the end of me.

17. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Go for it Saber- it'll likely be unpleasant at first, but you'll end up feeling much better for it further down the line. Out of curiosity, what are you thinking of taking up?

18. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

19. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  20. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    What Saber should take up for exercising :lol:

Saber likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.