1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #108

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Not real jail-bait as it is within the 3 year grace period that is in Washington's law... but still :p

Even though I graduated just over a year ago and still hang out with a ton of high schoolers, it's wrong haha.

Taboo!

2. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    It might be taboo but I don't see anything wrong with it, and you've said yourself that it's legal. you're just making up excuse aren't you :p

3. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    We have a similar sex law in Victoria. I think the grace period is 2 years...starting from 10 -_-;'

4. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    The time I've had to spend with liberal/left-wing/anti-war/hippie/pacifist/anti-militaristic/gay guys is giving me new insights to my self.

Kids! Fascism is O.K. :)

*sigh* I'm turning more and more into this middle-aged (since I'm not expecting to live much over 60) right-wing conservative/patriarchal/capitalist/(at least pseudo-)militaristic/chauvinistic/closed-minded/traditionalist swine, and loving it.

Oink, oink. I'll pork (almost) anything (female) that moves. (Hey, I'll just offer them bacon for breakfast, right? All PG13 here...)

Which is all well and good if it turns out that I'd have swine-flu right now.

ChickenIsGood likes this.
  5. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Then there should be no hesitation :p At risk of getting yelled at by the mods, I only have this to say: TAP DAT ASS!

6. Ziad

Media:
    Classy :shake:

ION it's a beautiful day out there. Good thing too because I've got a lot of places I need to go to.

7. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    [Insert generic babble here]

8. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Have to babysit my nephew today instead of going with some friends to hang out at a river... oh well :(

9. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I've been cleaning the bathroom with this awful bleach spray stuff. Managed to inhale a load and now my throat hurts. Ah well, chalk another one up for the blondes!

10. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Have you forgot what I taught you? It's WHACK THE PINATA!

11. Ziad

Media:
    Bleach spray? Now that's a recipe for disaster...

ION, I now have a lovely computer/office chair, and a lamp in my living room! In other words I can sit down at my PC and actually see what I'm doing :D

12. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    16 eh? She knows what she's doing, and what she wants. Taboo or no, I say go for it. Now, if you were 25, that'd be a different story....

In other news, I wish I had a RL "pause" button. That would be sweet! :D

13. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    That would be almost as useful as a "CTRL+Z" button!

14. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Rob's cooking again.....I should put the number for the Chinese on speed dial!

15. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Are you implying he orders in or is his cooking just that bad?

16. Silvery

Media:
    Last time he tried to cook he did a cajun beef stir-fry but it went horribly wrong and we had to order in. However, today's dinner was lovely, I was very impressed and a little suprised!

17. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    See, guys *can* cook... :p

18. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Of course they can. Almost all of the Great Cooks in the world, probably with the exception of everyone's mother or grandmother (or surrogates, like Martha Stewart), are men :p

19. Ziad

Media:
    These so-called Great Cooks are all scams. The ones who are really doing all the cooking are their grandmothers, either cleverly hidden somewhere in the kitchen where the cameras never go, or constantly in direct radio communication with the chef and telling him exactly what to do at every step. Everyone knows that no ones beats Granny at cooking!

20. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Don't you watch Master Chef? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.