1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #109

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Shaman Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

2. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I had a weird dream last night in which Triactus was banned for sending T2 a negative reputation that praised me...

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
    Triactus likes this.
  3. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    I forgot how much lab work is running around gathering things. Also, the capillary forces refuse to cooperate! It's a mutiny, I tell you. :p

4. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    It is a sign.

It is my day off at Thursday.

5. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Gave my dome a fresh shave today. Nicked myself twice though, damn that burns. Then the old lady asked me what cologne I would be wearing. Before I could answer, she sprays some DKY on my head. OUCH!!! Wholly bejesus! When she is doing her workout video tonight, I will sneak up behind her with a rubber band in my hand and make sure she gets a nice little red mark on her @$$. Payback time!:cool:

6. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    :lol: Wow, you're dreaming about me Saber. Should I feel honored? Or do you secretly want me to praise you to T2? :p

7. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Use a wet towel instead of a rubber band...Or you could sew the @$$ seams of her work out clothes tighter so they rip when she bends over!

8. Triactus

Media:
    Yeah, but only girls know how to sew... :lol:

9. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Oh, no, I can sew. My family owns a couple of retail Billiards stores. I worked in them growing up and while in college. I have hand sewn lots of leather drop-pocket shields and fringe back on. That is a GREAT idea Sil, thanks! I have an hour by myself before she gets home tonight. Bruhahahaha!:D

10. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    YAY! I made a contribution!

Triactus likes this.
  11. Saber

Haha I don't know... it was a weird dream... I remember waking up and being like WTF?! :confused: I wish I could remember the rest, but I can't really, which sucks. I am sure it was brought on by tx3000 being banned really quickly and me always hoping people give me rep for random things :p

Haha, I wouldn't do that if I were you... a wet towel or rubber band would imitate the sting you got... resewing her pants so she rips them would be like if she poured sulfuric acid in your wounds; she will be extremely pissed, not just a bit peeved.

12. Blades of Vanatar

I won't even have to resew, just a couple little snips of the thread at the seam should do it. She might not even suspect me!

13. Saber

Haha, you're a sinister old man! Poe should write a story about your pants-snipping escapades.

14. Blades of Vanatar

I was thinking more like America's Funniest Home Videos.

15. Triactus

Media:
    WOO! I just got a call from the store, they will have my pre-order copy of Dragon Age : Origins first thing tomorrow morning! Let's do the banana dance!! :banana:

The down side is that I'm *really* late for a work deadline and in deep s**t if I don't pick it up, so I won't be able to play it until next week. And, since I'm working from home, I'm gonna have to convince my girlfriend to pick it up on her way to work, only the mall where the store is located is hell for parking, so she'll be peeved..

But who cares, I'm getting Dragon age : Origins! :banana:

Silvery likes this.
  16. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Now this is what girlfriends are useful for: picking up your preordered game when you're working from home and can't be bothered going out of the house... :lol: :p

17. Triactus

Media:
    I should have mentionned that she has the car to go to work. I would have to take the bus, which would be approx. 1 hour 15 mins to go there and another hour 15 mins to come back. Since I'm late on my work schedule, that's time I just can't afford. It's not laziness... ;)

And I can't wait and go next week, because they will hold my game for two days, after which I lose my deposit money. :(

When I pre ordered it, I didn't expect to be still working on my project, which was originally due last week.

18. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Just watched Die Hard 2 again...I love these films :D

Saber likes this.
  19. Saber

Argh, two of my vinyls from my favorite band arrived the other day, but to my house, not to school, and I want them quite badly. Especially since they are limited to 150 copies worldwide each!

20. Triactus

Media:
    Vinyls still exists? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.