1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #109

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I'm tired, hungry and pissed off. Especially pissed off.

2. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    Too bad that's not part of the interactions... :lol:

3. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Is a tan a compulsory part of getting married? I don't know much about weddings so you'll have to forgive my ignorance :p

I hope your big day goes well and the rest of your life is awesome :D

My friends are getting married pretty soon too, the monday after we finish uni lol, its almost a christmas wedding...but not quite! :D

Silvery likes this.
  4. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Nothing quite like finding out the spider that has been living in the mailbox for the past couple of weeks is a black widow. Correction, was a black widow. Now it's a sidewalk smear.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2009
  5. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Please tell me that this isn't the *first* time you've noticed that! :lol: IIRC, several tavern wenches say that throughout the game. You need to stop sleeping out in the open! Come to the bar, get everyone in your party drunk, and then sleep it off in a nice comfy bed. :thumb:

6. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I never saw them say "titties"! I'll have to look more closely next time I play through ;)

7. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    :lol: I just saw the recent episode of the Ultimate Fighter where on of the fighters kept being teased with the nickname "titties".

And btw, do anyone actually make their characters drink? I've never bought one alcohol drink in all the years and all the games I've played (exept quest items). Are the bartender tips actually worth something? :rolleyes:

8. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I just like giving my characters the chance to relax once in a while...

9. Kitrax

Media:
    I do it all the time. Aerie usually has Bitter Black Ale and Korgan usually has some sort of wine... :grin:

10. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    My gf's cat recently had kittens; one of them is supercute and loves chewing on my hands. I love it a lot but keeping it seems unrealistic since I'm allergic to cats... (and so are my family)

I have, however, named it. Originally I wanted to call it Monochrome (Mono for short), but my gf doesn't like that name, so I went for M, and then Emmy for easier pronunciation. She has a brother that looks a lot like her; I've named him Rossum. I was briefly considering naming others "Gerard" and "Butler" but then I remembered I despised his performance...

11. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Very cute, DM :) I think Mono would have been a good name though.

ALso I usually get my players drunk at some point, seems more an in character thing to do ;) Especially after escaping Spellhold. Or looting Gorion.

I have never understood why women get fake tans. They always look fake and a unhealthy to me.

12. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    It wasn't supposed to be a 'tan' as such. I'm really pale but have a very uneven skin tone of my arms and chest. It was supposed to just even things up but the damn beautician thought that she knew best and I should be orange. I'm not happy!

13. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I got in a car accident this morning on the way to work (rear-ended by a F150). :grr: Fortunately it was rush hour, so traffic wasn't going very fast, but my rear bumper is toast. Nothing hurts yet, but whiplash often doesn't show up for awhile.

14. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Whiplash only occurs when read ended by a Mercedes.

15. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Silver - Ever heard of bio-oil? Look it up, it may have been more helpful. You should complain against the woman who decided she knew best as well.

16. Kitrax

Media:
    I know a few girls who did the spray tan...and they all say they will never do it again. Sounds to me like it's not a great idea. :nolike:

BTW, the sun offers its services for free. :p

8people likes this.
  17. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I've got some bio-oil upstairs 8, I'll give it a go!

Kit, I burn under a 40 watt lightbulb, it's one of the reasons for my uneven skin tone, got some bad burn scars from when I was a kid :(

18. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Barms' "Opinions" thread is back, and thanks to me includes three new victims. Shoot away!

19. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Is the top twenty that different now? :hmm:

May have to have a browse...

It was certainly an entertaining read while it was kept going.

20. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Remember, remember the 5th of November,
    the gunpowder treason and plot.
    I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason
    should ever be forgot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.