1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #117

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Hahaha! Nahh... I wouldn't be able to handle the pressure. Lips are "pressing" matters, you know. :)

2. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Lol Mon, you know I tried really hard to come up with a following pun but I am just drawing a blank here :p You win this battle pun mage! :mad:

In other news I discovered that milk and vanilla yoghurt and cranberry sauce makes a pretty good smoothy :p.

3. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    How could that NOT make a pretty good smoothie? :)

4. Dice

Media:
    Actually the other day I discovered that banana dessert tofu and a banana and vanilla with milk are nice as well.

5. Arctic Daishi Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Media:
    Taluntain likes this.
  6. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Nice pics, Daishi! Now which of these ladies is the one that kissed you? :D

I'm totally unfamiliar with these kind of conventions, btw. Can't really say I share this interest, but I'm quite sure it's a nice way of meeting new people and you seemed to have had a lot of fun. :thumb: Thanks for sharing, dude. :)

7. Arctic Daishi Gems: 6/31

Media:
    Well if you count the pocky game then.... almost all of them.

But excluding that, another girl who I don't have a picture of and I actually did kiss for real, she was America, but I didn't get a picture of her.

I was completely unfamiliar with these kind of conventions as well, this was my first one. It was indeed an interesting way of meeting new people. Thanks for the compliment about the pictures! And you're welcome, I only wish I had taken more pictures.

There were also panels for video games, table-top games, British culture, steampunk, etc. I'm sure you would have been able to find something to interest you, if you went.

8. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Again, how can that NOT be good? :) Though I've never had a dessert tofu, let alone banana flavored :)

9. Dice

Media:
    Well the desert tofu was a gift so it's not something I would generally buy. I didn't have any of the normal ingredients for a smoothy and my kids are both in growing streaks so I figured they would combine :)

@Arctic - thanks for posting the pics, they were really great to look at. Glad you had a good time.

10. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Doldrums. Nine hours at work, and hardly anything to do. Next week probably twice the workload.

11. Dice

Media:
    The only constant in life is your soul.

12. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Keeping it light is hard work.

13. Dice

Media:
    I've developed a new compassion for zombies. Please guys, the next time you encounter a zombie don't judge them on their looks, give them a smile and understand that they are just like every other dead guy out there.

14. Blackthorne TA

Media:
    They are NOT like every other dead guy! And I don't judge them by their looks, I judge them by how they want to eat my brains! :lol:

15. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Poor buggers 'll starve if they ever happen across a convention of us lot then

Dice likes this.
  16. Master of Nuhn

Media:
    Don't worry, Sil. The compassionate Dice will probably feed them her pet Mind Flayers. Judging from his avatar, we'll need to say goodbye to Marceror, though. :p

17. Arctic Daishi Gems: 6/31

Media:
    I called into work today since I live on a hill and can't get to work, so my work sent one of my co-workers to pick me up. However, the person coming to pick me up just got into a car accident. It looks like I won't be working today after all, you can't say I didn't try though.

18. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I would think that not going into work simply because you live on a hill would be the definition of "not trying". :p

19. Arctic Daishi Gems: 6/31

Media:
    lol :p

I just realized that I left out a rather pertinent piece of information. I live in Missouri and we are currently in the midst of a major blizzard and ice-storm, possibly even the worst in many years.

20. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    If you're stuck on the hill because of snow, get a cardboard box and sled down the hill so someone can pick you up. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.