1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #13

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    he was still not exempted from mortal concerns; even he had to sleep at least four hours every day or two

Damn! I've only had one coffee today! Ekhm, let me rephrase: I only had one coffee yesterday ;)

1:52 am. Early as it is, but I'm actually quite bored, so I might as well go to bed, read and get some sleep. Maybe even six or seven hours.

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

The people left Chevalier standing there, proclaiming the greatness of coffee to himself, and forever swore off drinking that accursed drink

Aikanaro 2,20

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Um, six. I think. It WAS 9 am when I stopped, and I styarted... at two?

I should NEVER start reading anything interesting and lenghty after 8 pm.

The result was sleeping from Sunday afternoon to this point of time...

And yes, Shura, I am aware that in battle horses die in gruesome ways,... but it STILL annoys me. Horses can be noble creatures.... Gah, I sound like a Rohrimm.

And I have beciome such a Tolkien freak that I now get annoyed when someone says "Rider of Rohan" becausre that does not exist! There are either Riders of Rohan (Eorlingas) Or Rohrimm (no Rohrimms) Sheesh... I need a break....

Edit: Note to self, try to remember when there are exams. I missed the first hour or so of my computer exam. Oh well... who cares? I still did the thing in 15... (Name a floppy. Make a folder. Copy files form another folder... boh-ring!) Then again, doing the thory part sucked because I couldn't rmemeber how to explain things in Finnish... :/

[ September 29, 2003, 08:36: Message edited by: Arabwel ]

4. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

I'm reading LOTR again - yay :D

And can some intelligent life please enter the chatroom? I'm desparate for conversation.

And can some intelligent life outside of 8people make their way over to the KoSP because absalutly nothing is happening there. No decision can be reached because there is no one there to decide.

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I just came from the dioctor's... I got the results from my allergy tests.

It looks like I am allergic to just about everythuing; peanuts, eggs, milk, wheat, cats, dogs, that stuff that comes frome terees in the spriing, dust... Bah.

Ansd it was YESTERDAY when I could add "none" on the "Allergies?" question...

6. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

I roleplaying post I just made somewhere has been greatly inspired by Drizzt fanfiction - The one where his eyes get ripped out and are made into earring :evil:

7. chevalier

Media:
    Afternoon did he get up and to the kitchen did he go, coffee to make

Aaargh, 3:02 pm, no coffee yet. Doesn't matter I got up right before 2 pm, I still feel like 3 pm and no coffee. Coffeeeeee! :coffee:

People suck. You've no idea how much of it I've seen recently. So does life. Love doesn't exist. Friends can't be trusted. Eh, just like a few years ago. Quite foolish of me to have believed it could have changed.

8. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Argh! Eze has hacked Chevy's account!

9. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

No, I haven't. I am too evil to pretend to be Chev. And I don't have the attitude that womanizing (stupid word) is an activity.

Pfeh.

10. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Alright then, your overwhelming negativity has ... overwhelmed him!

11. chevalier

Media:
    Nah, hardly. Even feminazis are right sometimes ;)
    But there are some points where we still differ. Love doesn't suck - it doesn't exist. Friends may or may not suck, but you shouldn't assume the former and can't really count on the latter. Ultimately, you can only trust yourself, to a limited extent - of course.

12. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    I wish I didn't feel so crappy today. :sick: Oh well, at least we have 'net access at the office again. Something has to keep me occupied until the ibuprofen kicks in...

13. chevalier

Media:
    Considered taking two tablets and squashing them with your teeth before washing them down with some water or coffee? Works better for me. Poor, poor Rally :(

14. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Chicken soup with plenty of schmaltz is the key. I wonder if the rendered duck fat that's sitting in my fridge would work the same way?

Matzoh balls are optional, but the ones we had Friday night were darn tasty!

15. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Amen to that, brother.

Speaking of which, I'm gonna post a photo of me on the SP photo album. One where you can see my face... just.

16. Eze Gems: 24/31

Right. Love doesn't exist. Atleast the forever love thing doesn't. All else is just infatuation, LOL.

Going to friend's place tomorrow. Yayness.

17. Silverwolf86 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] MY WATCH DIED!!! I've had this thing since 6th grade (when my Dad gave it to me -- along with my first turtle -- at the end of year for getting straight As the entire time. Boo-yeah to that) and I've gone through 3 bands. I had this band like 3 years though... And then for the past week it's been coming apart and then today it died. And I dunno if I should just replace the band or just get a new watch, after all bands are much less expensive but my watch is scratched up as it is and I don't think watch batteries are supposed to last even 3 years. (And having had this for 5. . .) So I'm off to spend my birthday money on a new watch. Which is sad because I was saving it so I could get a sword at King Richard's Faire next weekend. . .

18. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I have to see the ed psych tomorrow :(

I bet the person I go with brings up stuff about me I'd rather she didn't. At least I'm not *****ing her as much now, only to her face and as a laugh, I've told her it's only a joke countless times, yet she takes it seriously sometimes, I suppose it's okay for her to make fun out of me regardless though :rolleyes: At least I take note of how she is before saying anything.

19. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Your eyes are burning holes through me.

It's been a bad day, please don't take a picture.

It's a free world, baby.

My karma ran over your dogma.

20. Eze Gems: 24/31

Why do you need a watch, Silverwolf?

I haven't had any for 13 years and am managing pretty well. LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.