1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #13

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    @Shura: Don't bother with Spaceballs. It's one of the worst Mel Brooks movies out there. Completely sucked out loud. There were a few clever bits and a generally-amusing premise, but they were completely lost in a barrage of obvious, lame, unfunny jokes. It was like being hit over the head with a laugh track for 2 hours. Ick.

Looks like life was interfering with my duties as the official Older(-est? GAK!) Woman of SP. Well, from the Better Late Than Never school of thought...

@Yerril: There, there, dear. She's just a drunken tart who was using you that night. Knock her off the pedestal with a swift kick to the arse and save that place for a woman who's worthy of your attentions. Keep living your own life for your own enjoyment, and you'll meet your real Dream Girl in the course of it. Took me 28 years and a broken engagement, and Velcro 33 years and a failed marriage.

@Dungeon_Master: Don't plan too hard. Think of something you like to do, and find someone to do it with. If you don't have any common interest, all the lust in the world won't keep you together. My Hubby had two "test dates" that he used, figuring that if a girl didn't appreciate those two activites, there was no future in the relationship.

hugs, of course...

EDIT - does this win the prize for the longest individual post in a Random Babbling thread?

2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Common interest eh? Why I haven't though of it? I got to do something else than spamming over Sorcerers...

Yeah 14 post to go before my 500th post!

3. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Okay. Me back from school.

And Yerril, don't bother. Just don't bother.

Arabwel: It's just more LOP. Your damn PM inbox is full.

4. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] Tell me if this is believable please.

I ask a band mate if i can borrow his copy of the CD demo whatever so i cna show some friends as i STILL havn't been given a copy

and he first of all says that he doens't know because its his only copy

and goes on about this for a while

before he goes and says, I think my dad's taken it to work.

I mean seriosuly, what the F***? If it was that [precious and the only copy i wouldn't part with it until i have made at least another copy! Oh my god, lying pisses me off so much! :mad: :mad:

Anyway, do guys think his story is believable?

5. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

@Sniper:
    No! I mean, hell no! I've been through it myself, you feel so ...arrrgggg :mad:

[ September 10, 2003, 21:36: Message edited by: Daephon ]

6. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

Falstaff's Random Quote of the Day:

"I live in the United States of America, where we are gradually coming to understand that nothing we do is ever our fault, especially if it is really stupid." -- Dave Barry, Columnist

7. Mithrantir Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I am leaving tomorrow for Syros (a greek island) for an extended weekend. I love extended weekends :D

8. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Peeps pumpkins are in the stores. My son has been getting some in his lunchbox under the proviso that he has to EARN them by being a good listener. Ahhh, the motivational power of the right incentive... :D

Of course, I get eat them, too! :roll:

9. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

Ah, bribery.

/me remembers fondly his own childhood of bribes and cajoles.

10. BigStick Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Ewwwww! Peeps. :nolike: If there is a less appetizing sweet on the face of the earth, I have no idea what it might be.

11. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Easy, BigStick... licorice Jelly Bellys. Those little black pellets bear a striking resemblance to something else I wouldn't put anywhere near my mouth.

12. BigStick Gems: 13/31

Perhaps, but at least those could be swallowed without having to endure the gum-curling feeling of that marshmallowy...goo making me want to hurl.

Ewwww...

13. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Right then. No experimenting when I ever get to USA. I think I shall stick to chocolate.
    Now atleast they taste like chocolate is supposed to taste like, right? Right?? :eek:

14. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Wouldn't know, Shrikanth, I stick to imported chocolate! :lol: The more expensive it is, the less I eat => the less I have to exercise away later.

Truthfully, there's plenty of good American chocolate, and I'd be happy to lead you on a tasting-tour if/when you reach these shores! :roll:

15. BigStick Gems: 13/31

Chocolate? Count me in! :grin:

16. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Yeah, chocolate, I really love it. But I still like chips more.

17. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
  18. fade Gems: 13/31

How can you not like peeps? Anything that is almost pure sugar is ok by my standards. Also on the note of candy I like the black jelly beans too.

I think that mainly originated from me being to lazy to walk to the candy jar, and when I finally did only the black ones were left.

19. BigStick Gems: 13/31

If you mean chocolate chips, that's OK. :grin: Meaningless, but OK. Otherwise.... No way other kinds of chips are better than chocolate. ;)

20. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

ROTFLMAO!! Thanks, Rallymama, that was an instant pick-me-up!

And speaking of Mel Brooks...

"What are your hobbies?"

"...playin' chesss...screwin'..."

(Looks alarmed) "Let's play chess!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.