1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #13

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Hehe! I'm at school right, now I *should* be doing HTML, but Sorcerers's Place is... what could I say? better? funier?

Hey I just hope I'll not get caugh!

wish me luck

Yeah 6 post to go before my 500th post! Hurray!

2. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

[ANNOUNCEMENT]
    When I reach 800 posts I will stop boosting my post count with spam( at least try to)...
    [/ANNOUNCEMENT]

3. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Why do Americans pronounce Joachimtaler as Dollar?

4. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Depends, If DR is getting payment for a sexe-change (be)for(e) his birthday as well, I might consider.

On second thought: No! I prefer the Italian gals to a once-have-been-male.
    Vado pazzo per ragazze con capelli neri
    (I'm mad about girls with dark hair, for the nonItalian-speaking peops among us, like me.)

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    My head hurst like hell :(

On another note, Jenoba might be fixed tomorrow... Go me!

6. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

This is my 21 gem! Am I the man or what?! I'm so happy -- yes I know many others have much higher post counts, but given my limited time, my disastrous personal life, and the fact that several boards are denied to me by virtue of the fact I don't have the games, I'm pretty darn good!

7. Arabwel

Media:
    Go LKD!

You big spammer, you! :p

*hugs LKD*

8. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Stupid homework.

Curses to my inability to do homework when its set!

GAH! I need to get this presentation done!

9. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

I can't be a Bond villian!

I would win and the franchise would be over! :p

" So, Shura, you live to ..." *Hack* *Slash* *007's severed head flies out of window*

- The death of James Bond.

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I had five lots of homework to do. Done two. Damn the rest of it to oblivion...

11. Arabwel

Media:
    Ruin my fun, will you?

Well, then, can I name the God of Myurder "Shura" in my little fantasy-world-hopefully-developing-into-a-book? pwease? *puppydog eyes*

12. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I have to point out a little know fact that Fleming actually did kill off James Bond in his novel "From Russia With Love." -- Rosa Klebb, the Russian agent of SMERSH, kicked him with a boot dagger that was laced with poison. Fleming was tired of Bond and the books had not been selling well, so he decided to kill him off. As it turned out, that particular novel was what hit sales critical mass, and Fleming decided to ressurect his hero (after a suitable recuperation in a hospital, of course) for another novel (Dr. No, I believe -- the movies did not follow the novels in order.)

13. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Bond dead??

What will happen to BMW and shaken Martinis.

:coffee:

14. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] lol, Ara, you don't relly expect Shura to fall for puppydog eyes? Do you?

15. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I have I girlfriend.

Well, I have a wife.

Is she older than you?

Well, if you must know, yes. She's 55.

I'm 47, my girlfreind is 33. That makes her 14 years younger than me... ... back of the net.

- From the inestimably hilarious Alan Partridge.

16. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I ate at cafeteria today it was tasting...how to say? BAD!, the only word that can describe it is...rolling drum...

Y-U-C-K... YUCK!

They call it fine chinesse food eh? more like
    Yuki egg roll with with sticking rice...

Hey! only one post ta go before my 500th! Yeah! Hurray! I just have to wait that somebody post at Random babbling post so I can make my triumphal entry! yeah!

17. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

*Turns around from flushing the mutilated remains of a litter of puppies down the toilet, completely missing any of Arabwel's expression.*

Eh?

I don't have the name 'Shura' copyrighted or anything and even if I did, there's no way I could stop you from calling your dog 'Shura' if you wanted to. :(

*vows to get my work published one day and resumes work on manuscript posthaste*

18. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

The chinese food I had this evening was quite good. I had Kong Po Yuk, which seems to mean Pork In Very Hot Sauce... I was very hot, but the white rice with it helped to put out the fires!

I think it's time to put the left-overs in the microwave...

19. Valkyrie Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Lalalalalala!!! We are WINNING our field hockey games!! EEEEE!! We're actually WINNING!! :D :) :D

We never win! We're several years behind the other teams! But we're WINNING!!

20. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

I did my japanese writing exam. Think i aced it. And i just came home from my Japanese writing exam. Think i did pretty damn well in that too.

Its SOOOOOOOOOO hot. For spring, anyway. It hit 33 ""C"" today. Yesterday we got the hottest temperature for spring we have had for a decade.

No more Jap exams till tuesday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.