1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #13

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Poo on calculus homework.

4 problems

A week to do them.

Have to write a paragraph on how you solved them.

ex.
    1. Consider the doughnut/bagel from last week. Recall that it is a solid generated by
    revolving the circle x^2 + y^2 = a^2 about the line x = b, where b > a. Find the volume
    using the cylindrical shell method.

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Why, thankies Shura.... *bows*

School... sucks.

I woke at 6 am to clean up my room... but it's worth it, someone'll fix Jen today :D

3. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids!
    Everybody was jumping off a bridge the other day, so I did too!

4. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

We're winning our soccer matches this fall. So far we've won 5 out of 5 matches and got 35-2 in difference(?)...

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Yeah my 500th post hurray! I've made it! 8month 500 post! oh well that's it, I Hope I'll reach the 1000 post soon

6. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Oh god, what a week! I'm happy that it is finally over. Eh, not yet, still weekend left - and I'm going to one cottage.

School makes me thirsty sometimes - especially chemistry (teacher speaks about alcohols and such) and English lessons (I heard word 'shot'... okay we were talking about football, but who cares? :p )

7. Arabwel

Media:
    Awww... poor Harkle....

My computer is being fixed! As we speak, this guy is re-installing Windows... and, from him, I might be able to get some very, very cool programs... and he is tryiong to convince the people in charge of the importance of geting all computers in the house online....

Excuse me, I have to go wait impatiently.

8. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    @Fade

Learn programming and you get the answer in 0,0001 seconds

9. Loerand

I started to post regularly in January this year, and I'm reaching 800 posts with this one...
    I'm a spmmer and I said I should quit when I got 800 posts. I'll try...

10. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I'm a spammer too. I got 1700+ posts already. Ha.

Whatever. Saw POTC again. Bimbo stupid as always. LOL.

Come on, if they resurrect Bond, couldn't they resurrect 006 as well?

Poor Alec...

(Yes, I like the guy and you ain't gonna stop me)

11. Arabwel

Media:
    Jevova has been fixed.

I am eternally grateful of that.

12. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

I noticed you mentioned this 'bimbo' before. Who do you mean by it, Johnny Depp or Orland Bloom? :hahaerr:

13. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I mean Keira Knightley, duh.

Johnny Depp just acts gay in the movie and well, Orlando isn't a bimbo, even if he is love-struck with a bimbo. LOL.

Heh.

*goes to rock in the corner*

14. Silverwolf86 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Mmmm Johny Depp and Orlando Bloom make a good team. *keeps drooling to a minimum* I STILL haven't seen PotC 5 times yet. I need to do that before it's no longer playing. . .

Ewww I'm off to color guard soon. Don't get me wrong, I love twirling but my band director decided that I wasn't doing a good enough job as captain (Um hello? I don't even know all the people that are supposed to be in it yet so how am I supposed to organize lesson times nvm teach them everything in the span of a week?!) and so he's decided to take matters into his own hands and force us to watch Color Guard videos. *screams* I do NOT need to know how to hold a flag. I can twirl two sabres at the same time and throw a rifle twelve feet high putting in a good fifteen spins before catching it. I KNOW how to hold a flag!! Grrrrr. . . . And tonight's our first football game. Woo-hoo. Of course C.G. isn't even doing a half-time show because the band is uncoordinated and doesn't have their whole routine down. . . meh. And who takes the heat? Color Guard captain. As if I'm the one who teaches the band. I want a teacher advisor. I'm tired of being the adult. Responsibility sucks. And what's more? I can't even get anything from being captain because I'm going to a liberal arts college and since they don't generally play football (thereby not having a color guard team. . .) Meh. I hate football. :mad:

Yeah that was random rant for the week seeing as how if I rant here about how it sucks, it won't come back to haunt me in the form of a bunch of peppy flag-twirlers all angry at my like of enthusiasm. *shrug* Here goes nothing. Hopefully I'll survive long enough to watch Samurai Jack tonight. *swoon* ;)

15. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Cashback!

I have a sore throat from somewhere...

Jurassic park!

16. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Got my avatar! now just see how it looks...

hmm, not bad...

17. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
  18. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I LOVE that site.

The Cheat, heeheeheeheehee.

*giggles*

19. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Oh, we children-philosophers and children-muses.

20. Loerand

@Dungeon_Master:

Damn you, i was just about post a link to that site here. It's awesome! My favourite part is by far Strong Bad's e-mails. So funny :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.