1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #14 - In Memory of Tobias

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

2. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

B for me! I just got up past 8 o'clock for the first time this week! Woohoo! :D

3. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

B.Got up at 10.30 Am. Will be tired soon, as I have to go running. "Yay."

4. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

B: it's sunday and 13.20 :)

5. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

Mini-poll answer:A

I did wake up 3 hours ago after 9 hours of peaceful sleep.

Chatroom is pretty empty again...

Me, DM, Morgoth and Chev... The usual bunch o' freaks

6. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

B because I stayed in bed till mid-day (is it one word or two, oh well the dash saves the day again!).

7. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    A. It's only 10:30 m. nd I've been up since 7:00 (awake before that). I've already had a shower, gone grocery shopping, and cleaned up from breakfast (apple spice pancakes, BTW). My son has a birthday party to go to this afternoon, so there will be no peace and quiet for quite some time. I'd better be able to watch some sports today!

8. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

B - not tired. We played yesterday D&D after long time... and also, my 5-days long holiday starts in wednesday, which makes me much happier...

9. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

A!
    Shaking with stiffness actually. Returned to the Gym after a long time today.

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Not tired at all, very rarely get tired, only if I'm ill or can't breath.

@people who think I should enjoy being a freak - it's a bit hard when all you want is to fit in at school and not be bullied or anything. The school I'm in now is the only school I've ever had friends I could talk to without feeling stupid.

11. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Chevalier's Axiom and Corollary:

Following chevalier's axiom ('chevalier is always right'), chevalier's corollary states that 'whoever disagrees with chevalier, is wrong' as, logically, if chevalier is right, and he always is, every statement contradicting a statement made by chevalier is inherently wrong, conditional upon it having any logical value at all. In this particular case it is always 0, even if it used to be 1 before the statement made by chevalier according to chevalier's Retroactive Corollary.

This is also known, informally, as the Dogma of Infallibility of chevalier.

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] So what if Chev says he's wrong :hmm:

13. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    In that case, under chevalier's Retroactive Corollary, the previous sentence is switched from logical value 1 to logical value 0 and thus chevalier is correct when saying that he was wrong when making the said previous sentence.

14. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Y'know, Chev, I'm beginning to think you are a rogue Modron.

15. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

One more exam this afternoon and then two days off school!
    Then about 4 weeks back at school, followed by 1 week exam study, then 2 weeks exams, and then it's the summer holidays!

And I finally found someone else in this country who plays pnp D&D. Unfortunatly the group they play in consists of a bunch of 8 year olds :(
    Oh well.

16. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    When I got to the point when we really need a new mod I'll appoint one. Until then I probably won't have enough time to care...

17. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Last minute revision for my last exam and then I'm off!
    Wish me luck!

18. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

@ROTKU
    Kick Ass Dude!!

Mods!?! Why do we need Mods? We r doing fine alright. Thanks.

19. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Wow, I just came back from an ass-kicking thanksgiving dinner. Mmmmmmm. My sister-in-law sure knows how to cook a meal.

20. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *hugs Ashley*

@Shura:

First, i don't frequent anime/manga shops, because I wasn't interested in anime before now... and the local "store" (Mostly concentrating on D&D but having all sorts of stuff there) has no seåparate section for yaoi :(

Second: I am workingon it! :p

As for the all-nighter, I ended up sleeping some of the firat night, takibnng a nap in the afternoon and sleeping some on Sunday morning. I was also tghe first to arrive and last to leave, so I got sausaged into being the one "responsible" for things.... yuck.

I got addiced to anime :D I just LOVE the Last Exile... Alex... Dio... Luci... *drools*

Also, finally away from the hell I used to live in. Now on a "tryout" at the school dorms. THus far going good :D

But I just HATE stocking the kitchen cupboards for the first time... I spent 60 euros on basics yesterday :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.