1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #14 - In Memory of Tobias

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Well, I'm off for the night people :D

Teaching people how to roleplay is a pain in the arse...

2. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Man, I'm tired now too, but that's because I had this friggin Cooper's test today. Man, I hate endurance...

3. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    There's a good chocolate shop right near my office that sells grab-bags of factory seconds for $5/pound.... yummmm.....

4. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

My last Cooper's Test was over 15 years ago. I sure hope I never have to do it again.
    If I run I do it because I'm late for something or because I finally decided to do something about the excess weight around my waist, but not because someone wants to test my endurance...

5. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Yeah, Cooper's sucks. My last was 1700. That's bad or what. :(

My eyes still look funny, but atleast I can see properly, yay. The good thing is that I am excused from studying as the doctor lady gave me this nifty paper which says that I can't write or read today, because I had the eye test done. Actually I can. Now in the evening. :D

6. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

My Cooper was 2100 this fall (it was 2400 last spring), but I had been sick for a week before that and I had wound in my foot (yeah, it hurted).

Anyways, my holiday started today! Tomorrow I can sleep to twelve :roll:

Edit: :roll: is better smiley than :spin:

7. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

I had 2600 on my last cooper's test. Once I get back into shape, I'll do one again, just to look at the progress.

8. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

98 out of 100 irregular french verbs correcly conjugated. It was retenir that screwed me over.

And I'm gonna have to order a whole new minidisc player package. Curse those capitalist Sony bastards.

So many fine college girls everywhere! :love:

9. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

What's a cooper test :confused: ?

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] My thoughts exactly :grin:

I really want Frostbite to get her internet back!

11. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

What happened to her internet?
    I'm sure I saw her online just the other day... Or maybe that was a few weeks back.

Well, today is my last day off school for a while.

12. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I look almost exactly like Trey Parker, even down to the hair.

13. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Frosty comes online at school. But she's got the blaster worm. no internet.

And I can appreciate Tal's job on SP more now. We've had people come on the forums Frosty and I have and spam them up, just spent ages sorting it all out, and trying to work out how to fix the forums (Frosty made it so you have to be a member to view them all, and can't change it back)

if I get faster internet it will be so much easier...

14. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    You surpased me, and I'm native french speaking... Shame on me...

Anyway Today at Gym class I swam 300 meters in under 10 minutes, my record!

15. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

@Dungeon Master, in a swimming pool? :heh:

16. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

No! In the Gym. :rolleyes:

17. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

It's a test where you run as far as possible in 12 minutes...

Anyway, I ran 3000, I'm kinda satisfied with that...

18. Rotku

3000m? 3000ft? 3000 what?

19. Alustriel a.k.a. Ashley Banned

I've done 3100 once, but I was completante muerta (dead tired) after that.

Code:
    <('')>
    <(''<)
    (>'')>
    ^('')^
    ^
    ╚ Kirby

¤

20. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Rotku: Meters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.