1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #14 - In Memory of Tobias

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
  2. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    yaaaaargghhh

Yesterday I was at a party with Master of Nuhn and Faragon, cool guys :D

Traveling back wasn't really fun, damn cold and I missed the train, so I had to wait 30 minutes for the other, which would take me to Rotterdam Central, and there I had to wait an hour for the nighttrain to take me to Delft.

But I got PlaneScape Torment now :D yayaya

3. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Wow..I watched the Matrix 2 on dvd last night and I'm glad I didn't pay the money to go see it in the theatre. Some of the special effects were cool but the rest was pretty lame. So sad when a good movie goes downhill in a sequel.

4. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

How much did you get done after I left Aik?

5. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Aagain, it's Ara who's too busy to do the loggin thing.. (Shame for my postcount, good for Eze's... :p )

Eze and I are having fun. Movie marathon, went to see the League, came back forr some more rental movies like TTT and Reloaded and xXx... And of course we have enough booze too kill a horse. Whisky, vodka, absinthe, tequila, jägermeiter, liquer,brandy... and so on.

Eze and I will do something I onnce "note to self"-ed that we wouldn't do... we're getting SO drunk that Chev & Sorvo would be proud :p

Yep, we're insane.

BTW, we believe Ringwraiths have dangly bits,

Back to booze it is.

6. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] Eze and Ara, have fun. Or, wait, drinking is always fun. :p

And drinking water before going to bed makes morning much nicer.

7. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

[​IMG] Isn't Eze too young to drink? For that matter, Arabwel seems to be too young as well, IIRC!

*Dreads the state of society when children booze*

....Nah. Just kidding. Have fun, girls! :D

8. Eze Gems: 24/31

Shura, honey, I am five years from the legal age. Who cares.

BTW, you're son gonna take a trip to Japan and steal us katanas. *smiles*

Bye, bye.

*Eze goes off*

9. Valkyrie Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I woke up today and it was pitch-black out. :coffee: Then I had to play 5 games of field hockey. I'd like to pass out now.

10. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

You play field hockey?!
    Yay! So I'm not the only sane person here!

11. Elvenblade Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

The first snow came this night here on the west coast of Finland, way to early for my taste.

12. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    It was 98 degrees fahreheit today in the San Fernando Valley -- could have used a little snow.

13. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

I hit the livid festival yesterday. I know I said that I wasn't going to go all those posts ago, but I decided to go, and I don't regret it. The bands I saw were as follows...
    Razel - Brizzy chick 3 piece. Heavy Rock/Metal. ***
    Against - Brizzy Hardcore Thrasher Metal. *
    Gazoonga Attack - Brizzy 4 piece chick band. Punky Rock.****
    Rocket Science - 4 Piece out of Melbourne. The new Doors. ****
    Pacifier - Sydney rock band. ** 1/2
    Har Mar Superstar - RnB Singer, Nudist. *** 1/2
    Liars - Who cares? They sucked. 1/2
    Yeah Yeah Yeah's - AWESOME BAND!! New Yorker 3 piece. *****
    Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Aussie Rock 3 piece outta Sydney. ****
    White Stripes - Detroit 2 piece. ****1/2

It was the grouse. Funny story though. I had to pay $97 for my ticket. My brother and as many friends as he wanted got in for free. He works in a bootsmith and one of the roadies for BRMC came in at about 3 to get the bassist's boots repaired and gave him and as many friends as he wanted VIP access into livid. I hate him so much for that.

14. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    "I found it fun when the worgs crushed Yri's neck. "

Ego te exorciso! Apage DM, apage!

Ara, Eze: I'm proud :D

Well, seriously, though: Drinking hard at an early age doesn't do you any good. It may screw up your growing up, or something. I'm not an expert here, but it does some harm, so far as I know.

Coffeey! This one was with chocolate, and a piece of cake mum baked yesterday. Yummy.

I had to resuscitate XP with chkdsk /r. Took me two hours IIRC. Eh, screw them.

15. Eze Gems: 24/31

Ara: Again, boosting Eze's post count....

Love DOES suck... or at least the concept of love because love doesn't exist.

Also, planning a freaky LARP game for the next RopeCon... it'll be nine months 'till then... 'tis our baby! :p

16. Harkle Gems: 16/31

[​IMG] Whippee, my cd-drive broke my ToB cd this morning (before I put it in, there was only little scratch in it, but when I took cd out, it was almost cut half). There was even funeral for it in the chatroom (does someone have the chat log?). After all, I'm not very sad about it, because I hadn't played BG2 in half year, and I still have SoA cds.

17. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

But you must admit, it was a very eventful funeral :D

18. Harkle Gems: 16/31

Yes, it was. Thanks for all, who participated in it. :D

19. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

Heh. I was drunk like hell yesterday, and no hangover at all. I rule. I just wish I would remember who that girl was... ;)

20. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

FINALLY! I have been without internet since thursday evening; i was at my dads, and his computer has broken. Feels good to be back!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.