1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #16

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I greet thee, Grammarbane, in the name of Spam

There are no good movies on! Master and Commander doesn't come on 'till the 4th.

2. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

The Waterdeep server on ALFA is down for a few days :(
    It just has to happen when I'm on holiday!

3. Judas Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Aik, isn't SWAT on? Or have you seen it? Or does is suck?

4. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

SWAT is on, but I don't really have any interest in it. I think I might go see Revolutions, that way I won't have to spend any money on it (school trip :D ).

5. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

I've heard SWAT is terrible.

6. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

I just did a search for reviews, Not much on story - which kills it for me. Not much on characters - screw it. I care not for action if there is no storyline or characterisation behind it.

7. Rotku

I agree, it sounds pathetic, as I've just said two posts above :rolleyes:

Well the RotK world premire is been held in three days time, just down the road from me (about 1 hour drive). And they have a big prade through the city before hand, which I'm going to:D
    Unluckey I'm not important enough to be invited to the premire it's self :( They must not have heard how great I am yet.

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *hugs everyone*

I think I have a hug obsession... when I visited www.mckellen.com and asked Sir Ian about his upcoming appearance in Asylum and how he feels about working with Marton Csokas (Yep, I am obsessed...) I could not help myself byut ended my message with a "*hugs*"

I am insane.

Hmm... on the other hand, I had forgotten how much I enjoy Terry Pratchett. Bad Ara!

9. Rotku

..Yes, I agree. You are insane. But then most people here are, in their own little ways :D

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Speak for yourself Rotku :p

I'm doing IT coursework now, I'm in the IT lesson, and I don't know what to write for my analysis. Oh well.

You is doing well, I'm going to play Vampire Boy.

11. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Waaaaaah! My watch died! I'm all sad 'n stuff now! :(

12. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

My moniter is about to die! :wail:

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *hugs all suffering of recent deaths*

Me, I use a keyboard and mouse from my first-ever PC... they're approximately 10 years old. :/

*sigh*

I feel lonely...

14. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Malovae, you bought that stuff through a SP link? If not, make sure you do in the future! :shake:

15. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Hmm, I just realised that it's 12 am.

I think I might go PM 8people now...

16. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I have to work soon... I don't want to but I got no choice.

In the name of spam may you indulge me as who is Gramarbane?

Have you ever found that when you just have woke up you have no vocabulary?

And so do I I wear orange tie with a bowler hat at High school

I'm the first one of the 6th page huray!

17. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    The sky darkens and the wind hastens as though in response from powers you have just invoked.

"Asked you have and answered you shall be. By the name of Grammarsbane known is, Padeen Dragonsblade, a butcher of English and a spammer on the dark side of the spam."

18. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

A moron's guide to cooking:

- Never rub your eyes after slicing an onion!

( because it really, really hurts...)

19. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I ... need more ... posts :aww:

20. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    @Baldrak Lucky me! I was just about to slice onion!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.