1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #17

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

The American economy couldn't have chosen a better time to start really sucking. Hopefully it'll die a little bit more before they actually find the CDs I've just ordered :D

2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    You know what? This been a year that I have first logged here and made my stupid question in Icewind dale 2 Forum! Yeah! A complete years!

769 Post in a year... not bad I guess

3. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Take one look at Chevy's post count and be shamed, for he makes a talent of never shutting up.

4. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Yeah, but I have a social life... me anyway why must I be ashamed!? Because I didn't spam like a mad? gee...

5. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

[​IMG] *Scribbles notes* Defensive, very defensive. Maybe not feeling secure with ones post count, maybe has a deep hidden hatred of Chev. This will require further study. :p

6. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Woohhaaa, my post number 999, I'm waiting for my final 1k post. I won't post it here though :D

7. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    The main problem with Delphi tutorial is that it is about Delphi. Which is Pascal. Which is... well... Pascal :shake:

Caffeam nostram cotidianam da nobis hodie...

:coffee: :coffee:

Oh no, dancing class in 1,5 hours. As always, I'm half-un-dead. OK, anyway, I'll do, as always. Isn't that called Unholy Stamina eerr... Divine Persistence? :lol:

8. JSBB Gems: 31/31

[​IMG] Another December, another bunch of photocopier salesmen trying to make their annual sales quotas descending upon me like a plague of locusts. :mad:

As if the usual showing up at the door and demanding an immediate appointment isn't bad enough, this one jerk keeps calling and showing up uninvited with new proposals no matter how many times I tell him we are not interested. When I finally refused to see him again he proceeded to sit in the reception area for over an hour in order to speak to me when I tried to leave the building at the end of the day. :flaming:

How can this moron think that I would even consider buying from him after the way he has been acting?

Best of all, his "projected savings" from buying his copier are invariably a result of his vastly overstating our current expenses. What sort of an idiot tries to make a sales pitch to chartered accountants based upon overstating expenses that can be easily checked? :rolleyes:

9. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    IT'S CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS!

10. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] So JSBB, when's the new copier coming? :p

11. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Given his tactics so far I am half expecting him to come in the door any moment now, install his most expensive copier, and then mail us a bill. ;)

I guess I shouldn't complain too much about year end sales rushes. Except for this one real turkey the other people have been reasonable. Also, just last week I found us a great price on a new network server and I am considering snapping up some very nicely priced Kyocera Mita laser printers.

12. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Ex's back! And just in time for the holidays! Speaking of which, I still need to buy something for my dad...

13. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Last day of school. We had school pantos!

Song fro mthe upper school panto was funny:

(to be sung to 'walking in a winter wonderland')

As the presents are all sighted
    Mr Chutter is delighted
    All of the day
    He's happy and gay
    Singing as he walks along the hall
    (Yep... he's gay.)

Mr P is wearing stockings
    Mrs P finds it shocking
    She stands in awe
    As he puts on more
    Walking round in womens underwear
    (Married couple, I have Mr P for chemisty, he is so funny!)

Shame on you, Mr Waters!
    Don't buy pressies for your daughter!
    So you find nothing
    To put in her stocking
    When you can afford Gucci glasses for yourself
    (Doesn't realyl believe in gift giving for Christmas, true Christian.)

And at last how can we forget you?
    That is something we could not do
    Golf is your game
    Ms Shinwell your name
    And all the microphones need adjusting
    (She is usually shorter than the height of the mike.)

in the teachers Panto my form tutor was dancing to Austin powers music. In the register I told Stumpy to say 'Yeah, Baby, Yeah!' when her name was called, it was funny :grin: and I kept whistling the theme tune until home time. :evil:

14. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I ask myself similar questions quite often. Especially after receiving penile enlargement e-mails with their usual grammar, spelling and punctuation :rolleyes:

15. reepnorp

Media:
    Damn! I hate Detroit! Whenever the Leafs do well, they come up and take the lead by one point!

16. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

PMFG!!!!!

Words to: Annie In The Cabbage Patch

(1 - as instrumental)

(2 - verse 1)
    To the garden Annie went, Annie went, Annie went.
    Picking cabbage her intent, her intention.
    To the garden Annie went, Annie went, Annie went.
    Picking cabbage her intent, her intention.

Joey followed her, mischief bound
    Stomped her basket to the ground.

Oh! Oh! Oh! Naughty Joe!
    Pay for this before you go.

(3 - as instrumental)

(4 - verse 2)
    You will get no pay from me, not from me, not from me.
    In the war I'd rather be, rather be there.
    You will get no pay from me, not from me, not from me.
    In the war I'd rather be, rather be there.

Don't you be such a spiteful lad.
    That would make your parents sad.

No! No! No! Naughty Joe!
    Pay for this before you go.

http://www.electrasoft.com/music/polkahum/aitcpjon.htm

HE SHOOTS! HE SCORES!!!!!!!

[edit: Well, I mean, kind of. It's in english. At least the music is intact.]

17. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Okay, I really need to rethink everything.

18. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I think its interesting that 4/5 of the salesmen I have to deal with through my work would make slug seem like a creature with dry skin.

19. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

gogamer.com 48hrs madness, morrowind gama of the year edition, includes everything, USD30, oh yeah, call me the king!!

20. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *sigh*

Half an hour and I have to sing.... yikes.

Slept next to nothing. Also, haven't imbibed any caffeine.I am so dead.

:coffee: seems like an option right now....

When I go home, therew will be much arguing and lots of watching my old Baylon 5 tapes.... I got re-addicted. What can I say, I like Marcus and Neroon :p

Also... am planning on makoinc comparasions between Lorien and Lorien. As in, the first one and the Vala. *sigh* I think there's a connection...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.