1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #17

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Hey, LKD. Nice to see you back and hope it eventually goes well for you.

2. Iago Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Welcome back, LKD. :thumb: :wave:

3. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

My best wishes to you LKD.

Got my pirate suit ready today (finally) for my day out tomorrow - it is superb.

I've only got a short while to post if I am going to finish 'The Crystal Shard' in the next 5 hours. Wish me luck! :)

4. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Missed you too, Deps (sorry, but the last three posts just made LKD cliche ;) :D )

I just got the 3.5e DMG. Tizzite. Will crack open the sacred book soon.

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    yeah! another silly christmas song! hurray! just like last years! Rejoice!

6. Blackhawk Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] I am so glad we don't get earthquakes in Sacramento.

We have quite a few really old buildings that wouldn't survive. :mommy:

7. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

So quiet here...

Finished The Golden Fool, am booking a ticket to planet NowWhat.

8. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Just looking at some of the more recent, but still dead topics and I saw this. I just couldn't stop thinking about Ex when I saw it.

9. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Well well...
    Merry Christmas everyone :)

10. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

modem 56k, connection slow very, need to say before lose connection.... i .... what ... hey ....

11. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Indeed! Merry christmas eve to everybody who visit SP!

12. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    The Great Eating is going to commence soon. I don't know if most of the stuff even has an English name, but trust me it's good. And I'm going to eat until I can eat no more.

There is some of the Christmas mood, but not so much as it used to be in past years. As though it came too fast, sort of. Or perhaps because of some recent happenings I won't mention in order not to disturb everyone's happiness. Yes, I'll try to forget and be happy, if for one evening. Sorry, I had better just shut up. Merry Christmas, everyone! Even if you don't celebrate it, please accept my best wishes. Be happy.

13. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    My boss just gave me "LotR: Two Towers" for PS2 as a Christmas present. What a bad ass.

Ho ho ho.

14. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Well, I'm off to start my Xmas shopping. Wish me luck! :roll:
    P.S. Merry Christmas to all! :D

15. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Off like a Prom Dress.

Well. Until the 26th, anyways.
    There's a point at where you just stop criticizing the game, and try to focus on the good parts. Unless it's a SiN or Daikatana or ET, and people are trying to bury it out in the desert. Then you don't even bother concentrating on the good parts.

In other news:

I have a simple job planned for this evening. Break into a guarded mansion,
    steal another fat American's priceless trinket, and leave quietly. Councilman Bafford
    is out of town, and rumour has it that the captain of his house guard went with
    him, as a bodyguard. The time is ripe for a bit of burglary.

The front gate of Bafford's manor is always guarded, and the main street is
    far too exposed. But Cutty tells me there's a better way in....around to the
    side, more out of the way. One guard, and likely no witnesses to...complicate
    matters.

The piece Cutty wants is a scepter...silver, jewels, the usual adornments. It
    should command a high price. Bafford, like most of his kind, probably keeps his
    treasures on the top floor of the place. Close to his heart...and far from his
    servants.

No point in waiting. I have Cutty's old sketches of the place, and everyone
    who's going to be asleep inside already is.

It's time to begin....

16. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] lol EJ!

That's from Thief1 - The Dark Project, first mission. I know it well...

17. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] It's christmas tomorrow!

The end of the world is nigh!

Yea.

18. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I got Extended edition of The Two Towers and ate far too much sweets today. :p

Anyways, We're going to visit some relatives, and I won't be back until sunday.

19. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Actually had a positive encounter with my ex today. Hadn't spoken to eachother in a week or 7, and I ran into her at work. She spontaneously gave me a hug and we talked for a while. Today I actually once again got a glimpse of how our friendship used to be. The last two months or so have been great, none of that emotional bull****, mainly because we were either fighting or not talking to eachother. But now I can't help but think of how she's not spending christmas with me. It's not that I still love her or anything, but let's just say the holidays tear open old wounds.

Yay Christmas. :nolike:

Bah. Somebody shoot me.

20. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    WooHoo, the bosses let me off work 4 hours early today! They even gave out christmas bonuses this year!! Now I'm worried :mommy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.