1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #17

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Hehehe... Me and my friends are the only people I know who'd stay up until 9:30 in the morning, and not pull an all-nighter! At the very least, I'm much too tired, and I gotta go back to school tommorow! :(

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Um, I've gone to bed around elevenish, or even at noon. :p

Seven a.m. is a perfectly reasonable bedtime.

3. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Woooohoooo, my PC is fixed!!!

Now I can play games in my own room. :D

Yes! Now I can start labelling people who wear make-up, black leather and mock me for no reason at my friend's university bars as fake Goth wannabes. :evil: . Thankyou Aik :)

Won't slag off others like that though, JUST them arrogant pricks.

4. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    YA! Go Green Bay! They're totally going all the way this year, I hope. :)

5. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

I don't know if it's just my perception, but does it seem like the weatherwomen (and men too) have been off, lately? Like, for the past 5 or 6 years?

It's gotta be all this global warming that's causing problems.

Red alert! Red alert!

Launch the Alert-5 planet shade! Scramble the tactical environmentalists! All units to stand-by!
    This is NOT a drill! Repeat, this is NOT a drill!

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I remember going to school after a no-sleep night in highschool times. Going to university lectures in the morning after a party & boozing is perfectly normal.

Don't remember when I last went to bed before 3 am. Coding by night, heh. At least the output is satisfactory.

7. Manus Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

It is so damn hot. I would welocme 28'C as an ice-storm. It will easily reach at least 34 over here, hotter yeterday.

Only filling space with this, one post to go.

8. Faragon Gems: 25/31

Veteran

Ugh, school has started again.

9. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I've descended into a state of being absolutely and utterly pissed off at anything and everything. Oh, and I'm still depressed. *sigh* Now I am screaming at people, not just sighing all by my lonesome.

*sigh*

I hate life.

On the other hand, it's rather warm here. I think the temperature is around -15 celsius....

*is rummaging for a certain picture* Can't find the stupid link....

10. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Soo...so c..co...cold.

Damn heating! Its before 9am and I'm awake, what the hell is wrong with me!?

11. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

Well, Spam.

Or maybe not... i'm bored...

And Arabwel, i suggest going insane... it's much more fun. :roll:

12. Faragon Gems: 25/31

Veteran

I suggest growing up. That usually tends to help.

Life doesn't suck unless you allow it to.

I discussed plans of moving in together with my best friend. The idea is so cool, renting a place together, throwing wild parties all year long, but sadly we'll have to wait a long time for an even halfway decent place to pop up. :( Still going to look for it though. The idea is too much fun to shove aside :)

13. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Apparently I am a goth...

I must be the first goth ever to have purple as a favourite colour :D

14. reepnorp

Media:
    Yee-ha! My 1000th post!

15. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Why don't we start a separate Goth discussion? Rrright...

16. Apeman Gems: 25/31

Veteran

This must be my first or second post in this thread, but here goes.

If anyone cares (hoping ;) ) I won't be around much for the coming three months due to heavy restructure of the house, I'm now somewhere else and haven't got a regular acces to internet or a computes whatsoever. I'll pop in from time to time but my posting count will take a freeze for a while. E-mails or PM will be checked.

Cya around and be fully back in three months.

17. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Okay we'll wait for you, I hope that your restructure will go well

I've just bought HoTu nice, real nice but albeit a little hard, Guess my Paladin/Champion of Torm isn't all that mighty

18. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] School again :( Only about 270 days left though! Yayness! Exams in 4 day! AntiYayness!

19. reepnorp

Media:
    Lazy Bonzo, my bus never came today, so I didn't have to go to school! :D

20. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.