1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #18

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jan 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    D&D deities research is quite tedious, heh. And it's too late for coffee. Which sucks. Bet I'll have to code whole evening. Show me one more if{} and I'll bang my head on the wall.

2. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

3. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

It is kind of sad how little concern people show for the ringing of the fire alarm around here. The alarm started sounding in my office building and it was only after the fire trucks showed up that anyone was actually willing to leave the building.

4. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Writing fun programs, due in a hour and a half. Can I say woot?

5. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Woot! I can.

6. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

Love the badger stuff!! LOL!
    Well, most of them anyway. Where was I when all this badger stuff started happening? Oh, that's right, in Australia.

7. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

[​IMG] Need luck on Physics exam. Need luck on Physics exam. Need luck on Physics exam.

Hated pulley free-body-diagrams and longitudinal waves...

Diffraction equations and normal forces and sine and cosines of forces of gravity must die.

Need luck on Physics exam. Need luck on Physics exam. Need luck on Physics exam.

8. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

hmm :hmm:
    Oh yea, good luck on your physics exam!

9. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Blackthorne, thanks for the quote lesson :D , I guess I'm used to doing things the hard way. Next time I will use the little "quote" button that I just realized is available.

10. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

It's an amazing button, isn't it. Although it's often a lot easier to manully write in the little [quote ] and [ /quote] thingys. I find it saves a lot of time.

11. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

RAWR!

Time to study for calc!

Also have some physics to do, yay?

12. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Well well well, what to babble about.

I'm finding this music quite good for typing to, if not for typing accurately.

13. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Yeah, music is great. I'm listening to The Witches Promise by Jethro Tull. Anyway, I think it't time I visited the Whitlams website to listen to some music. Good idea Aik!

14. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Fifty more posts and a loveally shiny new gem, an almost clear run from there, no other gem tottin' maniacs stand in my way to the rogue stone.

15. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

Oh yeah Aik? Well I've got another 108 to get 1000 posts. But no new gem for me!

16. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Isn't it interesting how the people on-line change throughout the day? The Australians and New Zealanders seem to be on at the moment but will soon be off to sleep and the British are now up and about and joining in. In a few hours the Americans will be back and the Boards will be swamped again.

Though some of you probably keep odd unsocial hours that shatter this theory anyway.

17. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

The Aussies and Kiwis are on in force earlier as well, adding Rotku to our number then too :D

18. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

Yes, well. In Australia, it is 8-9pm, depending on daylight savings, in New Zealand, its is 11pm.

Think about the time zones, and the premium times when people log on.

19. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Good night to all the Kiwis in Aotearoa!

You East Coast Aussies must be missing prime time TV if you're playing about on your computers.

20. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

What is this prime time TV you speak of? I have never known TV to have anything worth watching on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.