1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #18

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jan 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

No idea what is on in Australia. Probably the same as the rest of the world, but with "Home and Away" and "Neighbours" chucked in.

Just assumed that it was standard practice for most people to watch TV from about 6-10 in the evening.

Although, I agree that almost none of it is worth watching.

2. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

NO Australian watches Neighbours. We keep making that to keep the british in line.

3. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Then how come you keep turning the "Neighbours" actors into pop stars?

SOMEONE in Australia is buying their records......

Anyway, the Brits had their revenge by making you have your own "Pop Idol" and then forcing your Australian Idol to turn up on that ridiculous World Idol and get thrashed by some hobbit sized Norwegian bloke.

4. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Thank you for informing me of this terrible outbreak of actors turning into pop stars, of which I haven't heard of in either of their occupations ... whoever they are. :grin:

And I don't think I ever actually watched Australian Idol, or knew of its existance until some months after it started...

5. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Coffee. Strong. Black. Lots of foam.

And work to do. Another long piece of coding, my tortoise's terrarium to clean, some medical papers to seek and find (the worst part), and it's highly probable my dancing classes still are tonight despite the holidays. Awww...

6. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    You know what my life is a whole bag of bull****, I wished I could ended it right here... It's seem everything I do is destined to fail, and on top of that I must choose between two of my favourite hobbies,

First: Doing stuff with my School friend, playing D&D going to the movies, throwing a Party, Drinking a litle beer there and there

OR: My Scout, doing all sort of crazy thing like doing Winter camping, going in England to celebrate a BIG International Scout festival.

But the worst is that I have real good friend in both thing and I love both! but my Scout require a hell lot of attention so sometimes, I don't see my other friend for a lot of time. And It seem I can't do both because it would require much more will than I have, so it's one or the other

:cry:

I ******* HATE MY LIFE...

7. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I actually prefer the option of sitting in my room and mopeing all day.

On something around the same note, I am a loser. I am posting on the boards before I go to class. Then more likely then not, I will be posting on them when I get back from at in 3 hours or so. Then even more likely I will continue to forums whore and at least read every new topic and post untill around 5 or so. That is unless I decide to take a nap(which would be a good idea considering I feel like poo-poo)

On something on the same note as that last statement being sick kinda stinks, specially when you have to get up and walk in the cold. It is even worse when you run the room out of tissues, so I have to keep sniffing, making time go by really slowely. It is a proven fact that the more you sniffle, the slower time goes by.

Ah well, Cheers all! :coffee:

8. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

On a totally unrelated note: I hate earwigs. I'm going to fortify the computer with surface spray tomorrow.

[ January 23, 2004, 15:53: Message edited by: Aikanaro ]

9. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Yeah, it's the friday depression time: nowhere to go, just rotting home. This week has really been hell: I've slept only 4-5 hours in a night. Too much work for too tired. :(

Ofelix, so time is your probem? Couldn't you reduce the time you use in both hobbies, and keep doing both? That's really hard decision, but try to do what feels right and what you want.

10. Ofelix

Media:
    Maybe, maybe but as I have said my Scout require a hell lot of times, but I might consider your advise.

11. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

He's dead? :eek:
    We're dead!
    Stupid Orge!
    Time to run!

12. Ofelix

Media:
    DAMN! DAMN!

I've got a realy important message to send to someone and my only way to tell her is by e-mail-and her mailbox is full! I don't have other mean of sending her the message because I've lost her phone number nor do I know her zip code...

DAMNIT!

Why must I have waited this long for sending her this message?! WHY? it's very important...to me ar least...

I ****ING HATE MY LIFE!

but why Have I post it here? surely you don't care about it gee it's seem I am becoming crazy...

Sorry 'bout my rambling I won't bother you anymore, I even think I need to stop posting here it's driving me crazy and I don't get the fealing somebody is listening to my rambling. Don't get me wrong I don't blame anyone here, well except me... but still I think I need a break because I am begening to shout my pathetic problem on internet...

With this I say goodbye to all of you

13. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

No person's problems are pathetic, unless the person is pathetic, but you are not pathetic, so thus your problems are not pathetic.

On another not three ladies are in my room.

14. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I suppose you could think of internet forums as living journals.

15. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Argh! The forum! It's aliiiiiiiiiiive! :aaa:

16. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

I'm on the verge of tears. My locks are gone. I've been growing them for a year and now, gone. Filthy school, demanding me hair to be short for attendance. I hates them, precious.

17. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] *Comf Baezlebub*

I got a really shocking phone call last night. It was my brother phoning me. He has been trying to get my phone number for over a year and only just found it. I haven't seen him in years and he says he is going to come down soon to see me! We probably won't know what to say to each other, but it will be nice to see him again.

but now I can't connect to the friendly arm in... that sucks.

18. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Baezlebub, what kind of school can put demands on how long you have your hair? What kind of nazi regime do they have at your school?

19. Xerxes Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I cant have hair past my shoulders at my school neither!

20. Blue Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

@Aikanaro: That Glittering Beljuril gem you have, is the absolutely prettiest gem I've seen. I absolutely LOOOVE that colour!!! :love:

What a pity I have to post over 2000 posts before I would get it! :( :cry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.