1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #18

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jan 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Storms aren't all that rare in the summer. Nature does it's business as it pleases anyway.

I want to get my hair cut (because I'm sick of it) and I'm currently thinking a navy buzzcut. However, I'm not sure if I'd be let into the clubs by the bouncers when I look like that :) So I guess I'll ask them tonight when I go to the clubs, and if it's no problem, I'll get it cut tomorrow after work.

2. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

I'm tired. I had to go to bed very late yesterday because one of the girls from my class was drunk and keen on me :)

3. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Gah, Bristol University annoys me. They send me a letter telling me that they're going to give me an offer, but want me to come to an open day first. So I go to the open day, and now they've sent me a letter telling me that they're going to give me an offer, but still don't tell me what it is.

*facepalms*

4. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Ah! After ten thousand years I'm free! And now to conquer earth! Meaning that this is the first time since my last post that I've been able to use the internet. After that, I installed Norton AntiVirus 2004, and my computer crashed! Nothing would work after that! Not a thing! We took it in to get fixed on Monday, and it took them a week to tell us they couldn't fix it. Long story short, this is a new computer with our old hard drive.

5. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Mu brother has bought some tickets for the Ajax-ADO game tomorrow... He always has the nicest surprises!

woohoo! :1eye: :rolling:

6. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Wow, life is so unpredictable sometimes. On a different note I made one huge whopper batch of homemade chili yesterday. Yummy and potent.

7. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Good for you. I am making smokey bacon sausage pasta bake at the moment. It's huge so it should be able to feed me for the rest of the week. No more cooking for me this week!

8. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

What ever happened to the old days where you rolled in the tanks and moral police? What ever happened to the old days where people wanted results and not rhetoric.

It'd take me three days to take care of this little rebellion.

9. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

What are you talking about?

10. Ahrontil Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Smokey bacon sausage pasta bake is immoral and outlawed where ej comes from. Keep it hidden and watch out for tanks.

11. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Hooray! It's my birthday! And no, I'm not drunk right now. Friday and saturday were enough for me :p

Hopefully our test week is almost over... still maths test left.

12. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Happy Birthday Harkle, since you aren't drunk today you might as well eat some cake! :thumb:

13. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Happy Birthday <let the fire works begin
    > :) How old are you then? :D

14. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Hey, Harkle dont freeze in that frozen land while you're full of alhocol :)

Healthy, happy and most fulfilling birthday :thumb:

15. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Alcohol doesn't freeze that easy ;)

Anyways, congrats to you Harkle! May I ask how old you got today?

16. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Happy Birthday!

*Rise his glass high for you*

17. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Happy Birthday Harkle, somehow though, I think most countries consider it immoral to not be drunk on your birthday. Unless of course you're too far under the legal drinking age.

18. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

For some reason I have an unnerving feeling that something will go very wrong today... :mommy:

19. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Well I have a feeling that if I don't go to bed soon I'll drop asleep at the keyboard, so guess where I'm heading now?

20. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Hello... I'm sad... I have no internet *dies*

Frosty is scared of computer mice- she had one that was possessed and I scared her with one earlier muha.

I have to come on the internet on crappy school computers :wail: I miss Esion, my lovely Esion and her lovely internet...

Okay, now I'm just getting stupid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.