1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #18

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jan 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

ARRRRRRGH, there are so many interesting threads this time and I have to get home and eat. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH. Why are you people so interesting :shake:

2. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I have one point of interest to add to this conversation.

rawr?!

Time for me to go play NWN now, woot!

3. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

I find that beer tends to warp time. And space.
    Also, wine.

It's always the unknown that sucks the most. Where was the body hid? Who's trying to kill you? What, for the Love of Jesus Christ, is in that tupperware dish on the lower rack? And why did it just spit at me?

Sometimes you just run. Run from the unknown.

Or feed it to someone else. Which is what Castro did for a number of years.

4. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I've been in a few forums that seem to take a week just to change a few topics. It's good that this place always has something new to offer.

5. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I'm with Nobleman - too many interesting people here and too amny interesting threads to read, hard to prioritise, especially when I only have a hour to do it all in. Gotta get myself a decent computer at home one of these days.

6. Dice

Media:
    Aldazar, I think you will need a computer with a heavy-duty cooling system if you want one where you are from (according to your bio info that is ;) )

7. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

ALFA seems alive again! Yay!

8. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

No heavy-duty cooling system necessary, I'll just point a pedestal fan at the computer and put it on full-force. Days here have been quite hot lately.

Actually, I might just build a walk-in freezer for it.

9. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

That woudl be interesting. Sitting in side a freezer posting on SP :hmm:

10. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Heh :p

Harkle, if I told you Tal would kill me. That clear enough? :p

On the other hand, I suck.

11. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Ara, stop putting yourself down, thats an order - we all love you and you know it :p

That additional pay cheque is going far - I'm going out tonight :D :D :D

Arrrrrrgggghh, I've just read the ' Who is the nameless one' in the Planescape forum. DAMN! I really didn't want to play PT but now I'll have to - it just seems so interesting :mad:

[ January 15, 2004, 19:07: Message edited by: Malovae ]

12. Dice

Media:
    I still want to play PT but I doubt I will ever get a copy.
    :sosad:

13. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

Here's an eample of what 50 hours with no sleep will do to some people (admittedly, only people as weird as me):
    I got an uncontrollable urge to go through my entire CD collection this afternoon and figure out my favourite songs on each CD and what track number they are so that I could figure out if the order of songs plays any part in me picking my favourites.
    After going through all 147 of my albums (though I counted separate discs in double albums as separate for the stats, I figured that track 4 is my favourite about 12% of the time, closely followed by ttrack 5 at 10%

Man, I think I'm going to have to sedate myself tonight. :xx:

14. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    That'snot strange. You should see me after 50 hours of no sleep... :p

School doesn't suck for once: I just got the go-ahead for designing and making myself a rapier! Well, okay, not a proper rapier seeing as this one is made of parts..... but one that's perfect fpor LARP games.

Go me!

15. Rotku

Rotku spent the whole day dirt biking, today. That was fun!
    And then Rotku went to see last of the Samiri, or how ever it's spelt. That was excellent! Amazing battle sence, topped off by the great New Zealand secenery :D

16. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

I just got back from Fraser Island today. It was pretty grouse. We did a whole lot of four wheel driving in a subaru sedan instead of the classic SUV. It was a nightmare when it got bogged, but it worked well enough. We had to leave early though, because it started to rain. I got sunburnt on wednesday, but its really cleaning up now. Good old skin giving me the tan that I so thoroughly needed.

17. Malovae Gems: 18/31

Urrrrghh. I have the worst hangover ever - I'm sure its divinely inspired/created/sentenced/whatever :(

Played After Shock Jenga for our starting drinks which mean't if you made the tower fall, you weren't allowed an Aftershock... well, it would just so happen that I'm the Jenga King and couldn't lose even if I wanted to. I feel sick!

18. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    How could I spend my Friday, I've got no school?

I alway wanted to try this:

You take a doll and you excommunicate it, after you take the doll to make a way of cross. Then you throw at it blessed water praying fot it's lost soul. Finaly you burn it to ashes

19. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Grr, the ratings system is ridiculous. Even if I don't really want to see any of the movies that are on currently, the fact that I can't really pisses me off.

20. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Yay, I'm going to see RotK tonight!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.