1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #19

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

2. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Who's Sticky Vicky?

3. Malovae Gems: 18/31

Don't ask, just don't ask. when the Europeans get up they probably will know what I mean. one hint is she is very proud of herself after her show.

4. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

Well, I Googled her name and 5 minutes later found what I assume to be the person you're talking about and if the picture is anything to go by, chuck in a real Aussie twist and you'd probably be close.

5. Malovae Gems: 18/31

Lol, Memories and imagination clash in a triumphant swirl of horrific images!

6. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Ahh, this post isn't at the top, must boost now!

On another note pulling another all-niter to finish a history paper.

*sigh*

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    It's snowed again ^_^

Lots of snow...

I managed to pry the door to the car open and all the snow on the roof fell onto my seat...

So coming to school sucked...

8. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

The vegies are so stupid! I had a plastic sword today at school, and was preparing for a drama street threatre performance I have to do with my friend (preparing a fight and so such), when we're swamped by thgis mob of year 8s asking 'Oh, can I hold your sword?' 'Oh, Can I fight you?'

The answer is NO you fools!

9. Blackhawk Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] I AM SICK OF TYPING! :bang:

270 pages of pure computer nerdness... my sanity is evaporating! :help:

10. Nocturnal Nomad Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Woohoo, 200 posts in over a year!

I gotta stop spamming

11. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] They had fencing at school!

AND I COULDN'T DO IT!

NOO!

I want to do fencing

I wanted to do it before but it was too expensive and my mother was worried about me using a long sharp object :wail:

12. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

En garde!

13. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm posting again!

I HAVE BB!

*dances insanely*

*collapses*

*has BroadBand*

14. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

In the 4 hours since your last post, you have suddenly got Broadband?

15. Malovae Gems: 18/31

Just 82 hours until I've downloaded Smallvilles next episode. And I have BB too :(

16. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] HarbourBoy - You mean since I've got home from school, moved the computer and linked up the modem and installed it? Yes... in four hours since my last post I have got Broadband.

17. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    :D :D :D

:spin: :roll: :rolling:

:bigeyes:

:hahaerr:

18. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Snow snow snow. :D

Good snow too.

19. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] So like.. in.. uh.. You say your a pirate.. But that ocean is nothing but a lot of water!

20. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

All your spam are belong to us... and someone has been playing some mp3's and analyzing them a bit too much...

Did you know that that song has parts from old 8bit game soundtracks... like The Guardian Legend and Metal Gear...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.