1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #19

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Guys are just as complicated to us as we seem to be to you. Believe me.

2. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Yea, but you can always count of a few constants from guys.

I can't really think of any but if anyone is willing to help me, then shoot. :D

3. Hacken Slash

Hacken Slash OK... can you see me now?

Let's see...

For my 500th post...

I'll have Spam!!!

(Mmmm Mmmm, Good)

BTW, Fade, my advice to you is to start drinking very heavily ;)

4. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Ahhh, just played AoEII: Conquerors Expansion for abour four hours. It's so freakin' fun :D
    Go Celts!

5. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Baezle complaining about the weather, what I would give to swap locations with him right now :wave:

6. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Chainsaws are fun! :)

Today I pruned down 7 trees about 30 cm above the ground and then cut the remains to managable pieces. I'm dead tired, but very satisfied! 7 down, about 60 to go...

7. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    You stay there in Alphen! I heared things about a Chainsaw Massacre and I don't want to be involved!

I hope I'll get a nice job soon so I can have free saturdays. There's plenty of things I could do with my friends at saturday which are impossible through the week.

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Seems she has some hidden purpose in it ;) To what is she referring as no big deal? To your relationship? If she's talking about no obligations, then surely something's amiss. Perhaps you're a nice guy for a moment or two of total forgetfulness but not really a good genetic material? Or maybe you're OK for now but not as wealthy as the projected value? :shake: Or, on a serious note, maybe she's afraid of anything steady. They typically are until they become very old, no worries here :lol:

If you're a girl and talking to a guy, there's 99,99% chance the guy wants to have sex with you :book:

Celts are fun ;) But Britons are even more of fun. With those bows, damn. Who cares about gunpowder? I can rule without it! And the Spanish. Ballistics applied to cannon galleons. Wow! That's strong. Believe me. My brother once shot a running king in regicide game with it :shake: Also, cavaliers + conquistadors + missionaries make superb raiding parties (all mounted BTW). Wikings are nice, too. Good economy. The Berserkers are very funny. Nothing like really useful, but funny. Especially if you have a hundred :grin:

Byzantines are my love. And the kataphraktoi (ok, let it be cataphracts :p ) pounding enemy infantry into mincemeat. Mhmm... Plus more durable buildings. And good fireships.

9. Shura Gems: 25/31

:lol: @ Chev.

I don't know about that, Chev. I've talked to quite a few women I do not want to have sex with.

10. chevalier

Media:
    Come on, how do they compare to whole legions of those you have talked to and wanted to have sex with? :lol:

11. Shura Gems: 25/31

I wish I have met whole legions of women whom I want to have sex with, Chev. I really do.

:lol:

Unfortunately, that's not the case. :D

12. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Anything a woman says she doesn't want to be a big deal, means it really is a bigger deal than you could imagine. And as for the 99.99% deal, it's ususally more like 100% isn't it? Or is that just my experience?

13. chevalier

Media:
    Exceptions always are, with women. There's no such thing as steady, remember ;)

14. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

I haven't randomly babbled in a long long time. What's wrong with me?! :sick:

15. fade Gems: 13/31

Nothing, You just need to be slapped with a nice fresh trout!

/me slaps Rotku with a Trout!

Btw I am having much fun staying up all night to write a physics lab report. :p

16. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

What type of trout? I've always thought rainbow trout taste the best, not that I've tasted to many kinds. Just rainbow and brown. It's suprising how different the same fish can taste when it's a different colour.. and a different speices as well.

17. fade Gems: 13/31

Well if the fish is a different color and a different species it obviously isn't the same fish is it? :D

Not sure if I have ever had trout before, but I like salmon, so that will do.

Anyways, I knew what you meant. Same name, not same fish. . .I think.

/me goes back to his hole

*edit* So tempted to make another post after Rotku, but I guess the chatroom would be more suitable to that.

[ February 17, 2004, 08:45: Message edited by: fade ]

18. Rotku

Well I had no idea what I meant, so that sounds good enough. I was just writing as words pop into my head. The thoughts of Rotku. Hmm, I could write a book with a name like that.

19. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I have plastic drow ears!

Well sorta, they're a bit too brown for drow, and I did buy them to act as an orc, but anyhow...

20. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Its just going to be one of those days, isn't it!

I have to rake leaves up!! The injustice! I don't know how its an injustice but it is. I want to move backout. :( :(

Once you've left home people - keep it that way - a return will only mean that your father will pawn off all the crappy little jobs, like washing up and gardening :mad: I would be Ok with this if he didn't charge a bloody fortune for the 'privalege'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.