1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #2

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

*GROAN* Concert tonight, and when I saw the shirt clean out of the dryer that I'm sopposed to wear, I screamed. I look like complete SH*T in green!!! :flaming: :mad: :toofar:

2. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I'd like to do a concert! with my band of course :D besides, i need more experience! Have i mentioned already that I'm now lead guitarist/vocals?

Yeah green isn't the prettiest of colours my dear

Have fun :p

3. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Green is the dude of colours, yall.

Here's a little something I come up with in the chatroom...

:D Oh boy, send me back to kindergarten, doctor, 'cos my brain ain't right! :D :D

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Yerril - you don't need Kindergarten - you need Spellhold!

And the same can be said for guys :p

5. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Today is take your kid to work day, and I have never been more bored than I am right now. My mother is a tax type person. I was in meetings for about four hours earlier!

6. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Byebye Pearly. Hello Sphene :wave:

hmm, I prefer the pearl.

Ladida, I might get a new hard drive, if I'm a) very lucky and b) very rich.

oh yeah, and c) if I'm allowed to install it :(

7. Belwar Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I was thinking that i would buy the new Drizzt's Thousand Orcs...but on the other hand i would have to eat also, it aint easy :) . :book:

8. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I screwed over the concert... For jazz band, I accidently lost the tempo with my cowbell, by playing the bass rhythm, instead of the normal metronome speed. I played the cymbols for a band song... Well, I crashed a beat too early half the time. We played Amazing Grace, and it just so happens that I'm the only one who has it, and I lose it... Big problem. We(bass players) couldn't play it. And worse... 2 of my brother's friends showed up, both of them I hate.

9. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Oi! I used to be a bassist and i can keep rythem and play the drums er ... okayish! Yeah even while using the bass pedal! so :p

10. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I am very musically retarded. I know nothing about most of it.

11. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] "I am very musically retarded. I know nothing about most of it."

Then save yourself some treble and jump off a clef.

:p

Oh that was bad, very bad. I kill myself sometimes :1eye:

[ November 08, 2002, 01:58: Message edited by: Big B ]

12. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Got my report card today. Did really good in all classes execpt German(C) and Bio(D). I wouldnt be doing so bad if the Bio teacher knew what she was teaching. But no use blaming other people. Anyways.

I'm a in a bind. I startedbuiling a NWN module. I have most of the stories writen and about 50% of the area's done(no scripting or conversations). And due to many things that have to be compleated I'm undecied if I should continue on or just put it aside. It's a good module but I dont have time to complete it untill late this winter or not at all. Any ideas? The only one I have is if there's some one out there looking to script it all for me:rolleyes:

13. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I'm over a month behind in one of my classes, I have to drop out of another, and I'm hanging on by a thread on the other two.
    Who thinks I'm warrented a nervous breakdown? Anyone? Anyone?

Oh, and I think I'm sick of NWN. The guy who I was going to play it with when I bought it broke up with me, so I stuck with single player.

14. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Had a panic attack at school :wail:

It came without warning :cry:

The biology teacher told us to go around the desc and bring our stools, when we got there he brought out this thing covered in paper - he didn't tell us what it was, he said it was just a small animal - he said we could go to the back if we didn't want to see. I decided to go, but before I got away he pulled of the paper and there was a pair of pigs lungs and a heart, all bloody and horrible. five of use were just sitting at the back, one felt ill and the other three were just trying to ignore it. The rest of the class kept shrieking and giggling and yelling stuff and the teacher kept picking it up and I kept seeing it. Eventually I just ran out the classroom - the other four stopped me when I reached the stairs though and I sat with a physics teacher while I tried to calm down. The Biology teacher didn't even *care* he just said 'well, I told you' when he hadn't!

15. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Oh, that person really was ****. I can't stand even bloody meat. Lol. How pathetic I am. Going off to read some slash. My 401th post. YAY. School was stupid. I just wrote all the time.

16. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Well schools been allot better since I got a girlfriend and lifes been actually been good! But I know that when you least expect it LIFE the ***** will pull a really dirty trick and voila youre toast!

Padeen! :cool:

17. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] er... Congrats Paddeen?

18. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31

HUH!!!
    I knew it!
    Chores in half an hour or so!

19. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I've been a jerk to my best friend and his friends. So now I'm going to say sorry to all them and talk to him some. Try and express my feelings...something guys should never do but I'm quite good at it when I'm talking to girls:hmm:

I have to cut open a pig at the end of the year 8people.

20. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31

Why do you have to do that Dragon?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.