1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #20

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Mar 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Icingdeath, you have my sympathy. It always hurts, even if it's a twentieth time.

I know this is a double-edged kind of solace, but it means your relationship had problems. If there weren't beyond repair, pity. If they were, well, it's better to be free and able to start a new relationship, which might work better. With someone else, sure, but perhaps that girl wasn't for you?

Don't listen to them when they say "don't worry". I say, do worry. Worry your part, worry a lot, be human. But don't let it bring you down.

On a down to earth note: if she simply "made a decision" which was "her own", don't actually bother regretting, worrying or whatever for it is not worth it. A celebration is more in order.

2. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

"A celebration is more in order"
    ok who wants to throw me a party? cuz at the moment im alil to short on cash for a party :p

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I have a soft heart in this regard ;)

/me produces some booze

Rejoice!

4. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Icingdeath45, sorry about your girlfriend dumping you but you know everything always happens for a good reason. Maybe with her out of your life you will meet the person you were destined to be with for the rest of your life.

5. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

If the black box flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn't the whole airplane made out of the stuff?

6. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

If you're not supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of food?

7. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Probaly because it is so heavy it would never get off the ground. . .or so expensive that the same result would happen.

8. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Oh man...I need to sit down.....oh wait, I already am....
    /me is pretty damn drunk right now...
    Sorry for the spam. I can't think very straight anyways...stupid amaretto/whisky/creme de banane/gin...damn alcohol....maybe I'll pass out soon...hopefully

9. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I agree with Dragonfly. She's wise.

10. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] I almost forgot how it felt to be in love. The stupid thing is that I hardly ever see this girl.
    -sigh-

11. Baldrak Gems: 12/31

[​IMG] I cut down trees
    I skip and jump
    I like to press wild flowers
    I put on women's clothing
    And hang around in bars

12. BigStick Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Been at work for just about three hours now. I'm really going to have to start doing something pretty soon that approaches work. Have to go home in another 2 hours.

Hope your day goes as well! :p

13. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Nuhn, I hear ya! I met a girl last week, and we are going on our 2nd date Saturdya night. It's been a while since I've been interested in anyone!!

Happy Friday, I am out in an hour!!!!!!!!

14. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] skippideedoodaa skippiideedee my oh my what a wonderful day

I'm happy for you guys, awwwww shucks!! :p

15. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I need help - but I don't think it warrants a new topic.

On my laptop - which has NO internet access, no previous problems, nothing. - A program has just disappeared.

Windows Media Player - along with nearly all the related files - has disappeared, leaving only a help file and the playlists in a notepad file. It is as if it has been uninstalled.

But - I used it on Sunday with no problems before I shut down and put it away earlier I got it out and tried to play a video only to find an error - then I realised the icon on the desktop, the shortcut in the start menu and the program itself had gone.

I cannot DL it again - it is over 13MB and I do not have the net. I needed to use it and do not know how this could happen.

I am using a Packard Bell Laptop with WinME - I don't want to hear smart remarks about updating the OS, buying a new laptop or anything like that.

16. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31

Yay!! I got my custom avatar (err...portrait, whatever)!! Thank YOU Tal!!!
    Wooooot!!

[ March 26, 2004, 20:13: Message edited by: Faerus Stoneslammer ]

17. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

[​IMG] Nice avatar but does Tal know how much I would love him if he upped a Sarevok Doll to exchange with mine. :D

18. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31

TGIF..i can sleep in now! I got 4 basketball games tomorrow..need me sleep ;)

19. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31

"Need me sleep"...Icingdeath, I think this just about proves it... :lol: :p

20. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Riddle (just a spammin along):

Why can't a man living in the US be buried in Canada?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.