1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #21

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Apr 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
  2. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Woah, Toronto beating Ottawa cost their coach his job! Obviously we were the one thing stopping them all these years, but after the fourth time in five years, they realized Jacques Martin wouldn't make it too much farther.

3. Oxymore Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Oxy's pleased, Oxy has got 15 on his optics exam and 16 for the work in the lab. Oxy will hopefully continue like this. Oxy is typing a lot of "Oxy"'s tonight, Oxy must be tired.

Oxy bids you all good night.

Rock Werchter... you lucky bastard. :)

4. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I hate HATE waiting for late deliveries

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I love strawberry, they taste so good. Late deliveries? Well as long it's not perishable.

Why do I feel I have nothing to say?

6. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Nope, it is my new guitar, it is coming from Japan and I have to wait for another 2 weeks and I am not very patient :cry:

7. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I love thursday. It's my weekend time. I think I'll spend a bunch of hours doing very little except for playing KOTOR.

8. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

My story has finally been added to my picture on the photo exhibition site!! Yay for me!!! Not much longer and I'll be featured in a public photo exhibition and all my adoring fans (both of them) will be able to buy a copy!

9. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Bleh! So much homework!

10. Defspeal Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Ah that friday afternoon feeling :cool: Yippee, the weekend is almost here,
    I'm off to play tibia online
    anyone else here heard of it?

11. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    What a nice day. It's 3 pm, I got up two hours ago and have just finished arranging a clubbing night with two girls, and a meeting for tomorrow. I have also administered some 10 kicks in the chatroom, so I can now move on to the most important part: coffeeeee!

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

And then I only have to play my sister's big brother for some 1.5 hour and I'll be free to rule in KOTOR for an hour before going out for evening beer with friends. Hopefully, that's going to end in a semi-worthwhile club party.

12. BigStick Gems: 13/31

Bah! It's 8:30 in the morning, I have 3 more hours of work on this, my short day. I went to bed about 7.5 hours ago and have been here for about 2 hours already.

Not sure when I'll get to sleep again, it's Friday and I should be able to play some NWN tonight. No idea when I'll get to bed... :D Yay!

Time to start in on the carbonated caffeine!

13. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    I have loads of coursework due in on monday. Too bad I've abandoned it for playing desperados. :rolleyes:

14. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Another pillow...

15. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

No one on knew the real name of the who song Baba o'riely(SP) they called it teenage wasteland ;

16. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Blech.
    I am bored. I am so *bored* it isnt even funny anymore.
    By the gods, friday night and all I worry about is whats to be found in the kitchen. Shouldnt there be party, music, madness (and things I dont dare to mention)? Guess I will have to wait for tomorrow night for that specific part. I am short on cash. :/ Still, I am so bored. And I am too young for boredom!

17. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] ROTFLMAO!!!! :lol: :lol: :roll: :spin: :rolling: :lol:

My common room has just been completely trashed!!

Stupid hilarious drunken lunatics...LMAO!!

Sorry, I just had to say something....now I have to get to my studying and packing...bleh.

18. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    While I normally don't post on Random Babblings, I would like to point out that I have a new avatar!

I'm pondering on if we (me + Rotku) should post Episodes 2, 3, 4, and 5 of the Rotku Ledgends.

19. fade Gems: 13/31

PnP Munchkin contest tommorow, wish my 20 wizard luck!

20. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Pillows for all...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.