1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #22

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, May 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Takara - I'll only have need to want one when I've got me a rogue stone. After that there is no goal :(

3. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    @DHB: Heya, nice to see you're still around. Visit the chatroom sometime, ya.

Blah! Some @#$%*&@ @#%$&@* stole my wallet! There was nothing of importance in there, last year's cando card, a photo. There weren't even any money. The thing is, they took the keys attached to it too. One's for my locker and one's for my back door. Grrr...

Hmmm...#sorcerers is empty, but Mathetais did just show up. We made fun of him, walloped him, attacked him etc. If you don't go there, you should go there now. Uncle Deathmage wants YOU!

Anyways! I present to you this little gem:

<Aikanaro> Hmmm
    <Deathmage> Hmmm
    <Aikanaro> Hmmm
    <Deathmage> Hmmm?
    <Aikanaro> Hmmm!
    <Deathmage> Hmm?!
    <Aikanaro> Hmmm :/
    <Deathmage> Hmmm...
    <Aikanaro> Hmmm!!!!!!!11111111oneoneone
    <Deathmage> Hmmm?!?!?!
    <Deathmage> Hmmm!
    <Aikanaro> Hmmm.
    <Deathmage> Hmmm?
    <Aikanaro> (Hmmm)
    <Deathmage> So WTF did you want?
    <Aikanaro> Erm...
    <Deathmage> You forgot?
    <Aikanaro> No, likely I didn't want anything at all
    <Deathmage> ...
    <Deathmage> Hmmm...

4. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] I feel like roast chiken!

5. nior Gems: 24/31

Something from the movies:

Rose? Jack? Rose! Jack! Rose?!?! Jack?!?!
    Repeat for 15 minutes or more.

Ohhh, you think that's bad? Wait'll 'til you read the next one.

Mr. Frodo? Sam? Mr. Frodo! Sam! Mr. Frodo!?!? Sam!?!?
    Repeat for about 10 hours.

6. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    /me serves SleeplesS with mashed potatoes, gravy, buttered corn, and cranberry sauce

7. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] @Rallymama

mashed potatoes, gravy, buttered corn, and cranberry sauce? I gonna make friends then :D .

I think the Corn can't stand me though because I'm way to tastefull ;)

8. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Speaking of food, i've began to eat nothing but fruit. No apparent reason, other than testing the results of some zealots who eat the same thing. I'll keep it up for at least a month and see what happens :)
    So far 3rd day, working a lot outside with grass turning it to hay (?) and feeling well. Lazy too of course, but i always feel lazy :D

9. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I've been on a zero to five grams of carbs per day diet for training. I wouldn't do any odd diet without taking a vitamin supplement. But, I've felt great on this one and my running and strength training have never been better. I do have days when I would kill for a doughnut, candy bar, or some ice cream! :eek: Would be an interesting topic of discussion. Is doing without things you want worth the final result?

@DM...Thank you for the invite...maybe when I have more free time.

10. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Just when I was wondering where Tal has been for the past week, I see he's explained it all in the lastest SP Happenings.

So I guess we still have to behave ourselves. :p :D

11. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

@chev- well; I've decided that either tomorrow or the day after I'm gonna ask her to go for a walk. Nothing special; just a chance to get some fresh air and hopefully *talk*. Provided she agrees, of course...somehow I don't think she will ( :( she's already delayed one assignment because of me [not that she'd admit it]...). Meh...we'll see. (...this of course depends on whether I can work up the courage to ask her to take a walk...).

RB: Getting up at 4am sucks.

Stupid Tampa. You'd think they could have at least *lost* the bloody game! Grr...if only the Flames had played the entire game like they played the 3rd period...oh well.

And wow is it getting hot quick! Just sitting outside on my front step, I sweat like...well; something that sweats a lot...

12. nior Gems: 24/31

Couldn't sleep last night. Been tossing and turning in bed till 4:30 am. And it really feels bad to have to report to work despite the lack of sleep.

13. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Why can't you sleep? I find insomnia so hard to understand because I have exactly the opposite problem and get so damn tired in the evenings that I can't stay awake.

14. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

Well, been to court last week, got a good result - one in my favour that is, and the friggin b**ch ignored it and never turned up anyway. Oh well, just gonna have to apply for full residence of my son now.

15. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Wow, it's such a beautiful and warm night! A little too humid though...fireflies are cool.

Deer are cool too...saw one on my way to work this morning (well; technically yesterday morning).

And I'm out of random babbling...bleh.

16. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Hey Rallymama, I was just curious if you're starting to feel some little kicks these days?

17. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Ah, more rain. It would seem that the summer storm season has come to Florida again.
    I find it amusing that we have a hockey team worth a hoot. Large sheets of ice are an odd concept down here... unheard of if it weren't for modern technology.

@ Aldazar I hope things go well for you in court.

18. nior Gems: 24/31

@Harbourboy, I used to consider myself as someone with insomnia. But lately, I've been practicing to look on the brighter side of life, I consider myself born and living on the wrong time-zone. :D

19. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] There are a lot of stars in the sky... I wanna be a star, I wanna fly . I wanna live as a star, if only tommorow I could die...

20. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Sleepless: Gimme your adress and I'll make it happen. I can make a little detour from school if it means that much to you ;) :lol: :p

What would you prefer? The sword quickly through the heart, or slowly being bludgeoned to death with a baseballbat? If you want me to go all creative on you, that's okay, but then I gotta go find a spoon or two as well as other ... accesories ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.