1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #23

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jun 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Not really. Though you may run out of things to try by the time you're 20.

2. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Sex, no, your not too young. BJust be careful says Uncle Morsy.

Weed. Maybe... when your young and not used to it. It will make you more ill that beer does. But after the first 1 or 2 times, you'll be ok, son ;) .

3. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] If you try weed at a younger age there is a change you don't use it anymore when your like 20. Because it's said and done.

Myself I stopped using weed after a teribble laugh kick. I was with one of my closest friends and he really got annoyed at that time :D .

About kissing cheeks: Yes I have my categories :p

4. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

BOO WILL HAVE CLEAN WOOD SHAVINGS, YOU EVIL BASTARDS!!!

5. Barmy Army

Media:
    :confused: :eek:

6. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

One more.

The just and unjust alike will all fear the overwhelming power of EDIWIN ODESSEIRON and his NETHER SCROLL!!

<evil laugh>

7. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] FinishT! I can go to the elves tomorow! Yeah

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    You're 16 => You're too young to marry => you're too young for sex.

That would be it :p

Weed is out of fashion and alcohol loses all charm once you're legal age, so who cares... But yeah, I had lots of fun drinking when I was 15-18 (18 here, not 21).

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

9. Barmy Army

Media:
    Your 18 Chev? Your taking the piss surely

Judging by your manner I would have thought maybe a 60 year old priest.

Sort it out and enjoy yourself eh sonny jim? ;)

Smoke spliffs, get any shags you can, drink more beer than your body can handle and be as chilled out as possible. These rules will never lead you wrong mate ;) .

10. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

:rolleyes: Chev, get real!! Ofelix, go and have some fun.

11. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Too much weed leads to problems with concentration and memory. It also...ummmm...lost my train of thought what was I saying... :doh:

12. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Yah, I can say that my short term memory has probably improved over the last year. I still sometimes have problems concentrating.

Yesterday I discovered the joy of styrofoam!. I didn't realize how easy it is to carve and how easily I can get it for free. Suddenly my brain is just bristling with ideas.

13. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Who are all you strange people? and why am I posting here? AAAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE! :eek: :eek:
    I'll have to stop the green stuff. I dont know what's real anymore.

[ June 20, 2004, 13:24: Message edited by: Takara ]

14. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] hmm... I'm going to take rather a lot to my grandmothers... hope it isn't too much...

Laptop.
    Books.
    Warhammer to paint.
    Might take Kuda with me as well, I don't like leaving my swords on their own.

15. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Dark Haired Beauty: The key to solving your problems is coffee. Essentially, whatever hurts you, coffee is good for it. Owing to the nature of your nick, I feel an unexplained current need to point out that we all know who makes the best coffee in the universe ;)

16. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

97 more members and we have 7000 registered :D a cause for pre-celebration methinks :D :grin: :1eye: :roll:

17. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Of course I shall always seek fun wherever it is! I think I understand what you meant by alchool loose it's fun once your legal age, well I think :D Anyway It's 2 years and 2 months of fun to go with beer it seem.

Anyway my girlfriend she isn't baptized (because she isn't catholic) How could I possibly marry her?

Vodka is strong! Vodka is 40% Vodka make my mouths feel dizzy! Vodka is my friend

18. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    - yah, isn't it that latino guy on the donkey?

Malovae, lots of new members but how many of them do you actually think we'll hear from on a regular basis?

19. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I have written all of 556 words for a 1500 word essay that is due tomorrow at 6:30 pm. I am definately going crazy right now.

Okay, so I know that Gaius (Caligula) was more than a little nuts, but needing to prove it is not comming to me right now. :coffee:

20. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

You won't hear from very many of those new members on a regular basis. As has been discussed before, only a small percentage of our 6900 members have posted more than a dozen times (20.6% for those who are interested).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.