1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #23

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jun 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigStick Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Stefanina - I bow to your superior knowledge. My sources were suspect, as you knew. Ah well, I thought I knew something once, but I was mistaken. :o :rolleyes:

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Dragonfly: Well, the original idea was very simple. I had some Banana Split (banana and chocolate) ice-cream and put it in a cup. It struck me, however, that I needed a coffee urgently. So I put the cup with ice-cream where needed and poured a stream of hot and black espresso over it. Then, I realised I also needed alcohol urgently. So I took Pina Colada and poured it in there as well. It tasted good, coffee with chocolate, banana and pineaple... bliss. It's one of the certified chev drinks ;)

@Uytuun: Lack of hangover is a rare blessing :holy: :lol:

3. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Chev, I gonna try that one soon! REAL soon yum! To bad we don't have pina collada nor ice around right know, how does coffee with banana taste? I once had Coffee with Pisang Ambon and that wasn't that bad :D .

Congretulations Uytuun! Also with the no hangover! :D

I must watch soccer tonight I don't like at but some friends daid that I MUST come o well let the beer be with me :D

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I had my last computing course today :cry:

at least I got my program to work - but now it will most likely be deleted off the school system for good :cry:

It was a good program...

but this even better!
    1337 LotR

5. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Hmm, I didn't understand much of that at all. For example, what does "PWNED" mean?

6. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Meaning of pwned

I know this because awhile back an SP member said I pwned another member (who shall remain nameless to avoid causing him further grief ;) )

:D

7. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Splunge - that was a very convoluted explanation. Surely I wasn't the only person who didn't know what that meant.... :(

8. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

2 more days... Then it's the holidays!

*looks at his watch*
    And I should really be off to school!
    *bikes off*

9. Harbourboy

Cool. New Zealand beat Australia in the netball last night. Go the Silver Ferns!

10. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    @Harbourboy - are you referring to the explanation in the link, or the explanation on how I knew what it meant?

If the first, I thought it was pretty clear.

If the second, I gave person X a good-natured jab over something he said (imagine, me giving a jab :p ), and person Y said I pwned person X as a result.

11. Harbourboy

Splunge - the explanation in the link. Does everybody know that story about PWNED except me?

12. Wiegraf Folles Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

You weren't the only one. I didnt know either harbourboy.

13. Harbourboy

Glad it's not just me then. Hmmm, lunchtime....

14. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] :D It's so very rare that I know I'm right, I just had to point it out... *grin* I'm not usually so obnoxious.

I'm beginning to understand what I'm supposed to do in my bellydancing class. Now I just gotta convince my body to do it...

15. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

Actually managed to get my full booking in on the computers today. Yesterday, some wench decided to kick me off the computer because she had it booked after me but the wench was hostile from the get-go. Man I hate people like that.

16. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] OMG my paper was to creative :S. I must rewrite it in a more busineslike style :( .

I don't know how to do it captain...

17. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I've heard another version of the origins of pwned - but that one there sounds more likely

18. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @SleepleSS: You need to substitute nice mellifluous syntax with double speech trash, use politically correct vocabulary and so on. Plus, where you needed one word, you will need a phrase.

19. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Fear my acomplishment!

<Mystra> Aikanaro is number 12 on the list. (199999 words)
    <NaeVa`> LOL
    <NaeVa`> MAke the last word ROCK
    * Aikanaro ponders on the word
    <Takara> It should be profound
    <NaeVa`> Make it "Va" or something
    <NaeVa`> -_-
    <Takara> That doesnt rock
    * NaeVa` slaps Takara around a bit with a large trout
    * supercle slaps Va' with a crwobar
    * Takara slaps NaeVa` with a elephant shaped turnip
    * Aikanaro calls for silence
    * Aikanaro notes that the word is about to be said
    * Takara holds his breath
    <Aikanaro> Arrr!
    <Takara> ROFL
    <supercle> ..
    <NaeVa`> Yay!
    <Takara> WooHoo
    <NaeVa`> !place Aikanaro
    <Mystra> Aikanaro is number 12 on the list. (200000 words)
    <NaeVa`> Whoohoo!

20. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Tanks Chev! I also made it a set of fackts instead of creating a story I did the first time. I just handed it in so I hope it's allright this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.