1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #23

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jun 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    It has been raining strong here for two days. Yesterday when I walked to the mall I saw drivers detouring around a curve because the water was about three feet deep there. That is a lot of rain for the dry prairies. Everything should be tropical green with a few days of sun to follow.

2. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I just mowed the lawn in 1 hour and 45 minutes. Whew. Not a small task considering I used a little red mower, it had just rained, and my lawn is like 2 acres. But hey, I complain.

3. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Holy sweet moses mother mary of god!

Just got my phonebill in the mail. It was a thick enveloppe, so I thought 'egh, commercial'. How terribly, horribly wrong I was. :eek: The damn bill was TWENTY FIVE pages long. TEN times as high as usual! I was expecting a higher bill this month, but not THAT big. :sosad:

I only work parttime, and this is enough to suck up a month's salary. :bang: I'm thinking of asking my boss for an advance, else I might not be able to pay my insurance fees next month. And I really don't want to do that, it's a pride thing. :aww: I'll definetley look into my student loan settlement, hopefully I can score a few bucks there.

Naturally, a woman's the cause of this. Or rather, my weakness for that woman is :rolleyes:

4. Wiegraf Folles Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Of course. Its always the women.

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    that better be a joke :nono:

I hate school. They keep chaning the deadlines for the work - bringing them forward. We try telling the teachers we've got a lot of work to do already, so they make the deadlines shorter so we do thiers first. They are just so stupid Why can't they give us until the end of term to do things?

6. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] People and phonebills phonrbills and people, It's a love affair in a twisted and sick way!

I did see Autumn Yesterday! They Rocked and Nienke looks so nice IRL I hope my photo's have turned out well!

Also met new friendl people to bad they live kind of far away :S

7. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Woot! Finally got be some freaking new music! Alas that they only had one Nightwish CD :(

8. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I smell funny...

9. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    ...I know; I can smell you from here. :p

10. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    We go back from vacation on Friday, and I'm FINALLY caught up with the laundry. Hoo-yah!

11. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I guess it's an american holiday...hope nobody blows their face off by not using fireworks properly.

Rally, enjoy your status of caught up with laundry now 'cause when the new baby comes along I imagine your laundry-free status won't happen again for many many years. :D

12. Wiegraf Folles Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

@ Jaguar
    so thats what that smell was....

@ Dragonfly
    anyone stupid enough to "blow their face off" shouldn't be touching fireworks in the first place, lol

13. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Has anyone encountered the 9-element border CSS layout Problem? I've just figured out how to do that and even Nestscape doesn't screw the styles up! Oh bliss... No more tablework. Now I can redesign the sites I run and even make skins for them.

[ July 05, 2004, 04:07: Message edited by: chevalier ]

14. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

[​IMG] Woohoo, Nightwish are coming to London again!!

15. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

What good is that to you if you are in Belgrade? You would come all the way to London to see them?

16. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

*sigh* The troll currently in the chatroom isn't very good at it. Far too quiet.

17. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Life sucks.

I realized last week that me, my mom, mom's boyfriend and the boyfriend's nephew all go to the same therapist.... man, that has to be one darn confused woman.

I think I am cursed: I broke CD2 on my copy of PST! First, it was the BG2 disc 2. THen it was my copy of ToB. THen it was the REPLACEMENT for the original BG2 disc. SAnd now, the PST Disc2.... it's a curse! I tell you, it's a cursse!

I managed to capture a live mouse a few days back... it committed suicide. Looong story. Oh well, there's still another mouse somewhere in my room... I've seent he little thing running around.

Thge house is also sieged by either very intelligent or undead ants. THe horror!

Also, i almost swallowed a mosquito.

*wheeew*

That random enough?

18. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Went to bed after 4 am. In fact, I simply dropped on the bed in my clothes, grabbed some blanked and fell asleep by 5 am. Slept until 9 or so, and then tried to sleep till noon. Didn't work. One coffee didn't help. Got owned in chess on yahoo. Twice :(

19. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Well, holidays are nearly over, so I figured I should make an appearance. Hello all over again, it's been a while. School takes too much time, if only it would end.
    2 more terms....

To all Australian students living in Queensland, don't believe your teacher's propaganda about the QCS. This, I say for 3 reaons:
    a) Its easy. Don't stress
    b) If you stuff up the QCS, you have not stuffed up your life.
    c) QCS counts only for first preferences. Nothing else.
    School is easy, but getting harder. Although, I am noticing my complete radness in the subject of English. The school threw a hard unit at us. Poetry. <Insert maniacal laughter here>. I walzted into that exam with no notes, only a copy of the two poems I was going to write on, un-annotated. I wrote 6 pages straight, in less than an hour and a half. I am so cool.

Taste the radness.

20. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Werchter was sooooo great. I'll never forget Muse's show and 2many dj's was just awesome as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.