1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #23

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jun 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
  2. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Hmmm I don't know good question! I wanna Party but my money comes tomorow so I'm totally broke today :(

3. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

[​IMG] Borrow from a friend or knock over a bank or two. Can't be that hard... :heh:

4. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

[​IMG] I hate computers. They suck. Dumb infernal contraptions.

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Computers are not dumb - contrary to popular belief. They can be trained and used in imaginative ways - for example.

This computer here *pats monitor* has been trained by myself to hate my mother. Right on que it will crash, play random sounds, close her windows, maximise my own or turns it's monitor off. It's also been known to spit out her floppy disks whenever she tries to put them in.

My laptop however is slightly less trained being about three years younger and not as experienced only manages to load up the screensaver as she approaches it. Thankfully however, it knows to behave if I actually *give* it to someone and is a lot friendlier.

Thus proved computers are not dumb.

6. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Well tomorow is my english exam which is my first final exams. It should be realy easy. As I live in a french region, the government think we are attarded in english. Behold for yourself:

Bob eat an apple

Question: Which fruit Bob is eating?

Question: Determine if Maxim's idea are different than Alice's idea

Maxim: Well Alice my idea are different than yours.

Sigh... I wonder if I should even bother going to it.

7. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    ;) Does spelling count?

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @8people: It's... complicated. Things aren't always what they seem.

9. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

Well the predeccesor to the Random Babbling Posts was started by Slappy and one of the Random Babbles was started by Blackthorne (prompting rampant claims that BTA was plotting to overthrow Tal :rolleyes: ).

10. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    @Dragonfly

Right... Did I made spelling mistake? Anyway they don't count spelling mistake, only syntax.

Anyway I never said I was fluent in english either...

11. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG]
    Wow dude that IS a though question men!
    Maybe Maxim is lying! You never get a chance to look in her head and see what she really thinks! Keep that in mind befoe you takr the exame!

12. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Well, as mentioned before, Slappy and BTA have started them and once Beren did it as well, and that is when he was a fresh moderator, so he were really ambitios back in the old days. :D

13. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Noooooo. Our Warriors had engaged the enemy. That's why there's all those mangled indescript body parts laying all over, right now. That's why you just tracked all that blood through my office, nitwit. Honestly, you need to get your act together. I can't have people around me giving me reports on historical events. Don't you get CNN where you're at?

14. Dice

Media:
    Ofelix, I was just teasing :D , actually your english is way better than my Spanish although I can get by in it. Both my grammer and spelling are pretty rough though.

15. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Ouch, ouch and more ouch.

Just got back from a girls weekend at a friend's cottage and I am very sunburnt. Sometimes I hate being so fair-skinned.

16. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG]
    All that needs to be said here is that the previous Random Babbling thread had ballooned to well past the desired 500 limit. I pretty much had to close it and start a new one. You could say that I was duty-bound in what I did. :)

17. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Excuses, excuses ;)

18. Dice

Media:
    I hear that vinigar is good for that type of ailment Laiwethel. Unfortunatly you just might end up smelling like a salad or a dill-pickle. You could also try taking a cool bath with baking soda in it. Might take away a little of the pain.

19. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

:confused: When did I say I was gonna (try to) cut her out of my life? :p Not a chance! And not just because she's my neighbour... :rolleyes: We actually spend more time together now than we did before...which doesn't say much; 'cause I only used to see her once every couple days.

I actually don't think that I was ever really "stressed" around her. Maybe a tad weirder than usual; but nothing that can't be explained away by a year away at uni ( :p ). Heh; by "going back to being myself", I just meant that I'll hopefully be a little less depressed...

And as much as I'd like to go out with my friends, I can't. None of my other friends live less than a 1/2 hour drive away...and I don't drive/have a car. *She* is the only friend I actually go out and do stuff with. So that's cool.

And by "going back to my shell"...I mean just being who I used to be before I realized I had feelings for her.

:p so chev's saying that to get her to like me (in *that* way), I have to start seeing someone else? :shake: This world really is messed up.

Aie...today sucked though; I had her face plastered across my thoughts all morning, and I could hear her words ("I like you, but not in the way you like me") echoing in my head. Managed to forget about her for like 2 hrs in the evening; then she came roaring back on some stray thought...*sigh*

And bleh! I get to get up at 4am for the next 2 days; but only if I wanna get to work on time (and not lose my job :p )

Whoa...my RB posts seem to be getting longer and longer... :p

20. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Dragonfly,

Thanks for the advice. I actually just had a cool bath and slathered some aloe vera gel on the burned patches of skin, although the baking soda and cool bath idea sounds good.

I'm not looking forward to bed tonight. My shoulders are completely fried. It's going to be a fun night.

Edit: Whee! New gemstone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.