1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #23

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jun 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] What do you mean with a *Bumb* ?

I finally hear Broken By Seether and Amy! It IS Beautyfull!

2. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

*Bump* is how ones performs the action 'to bump'. Bumping is getting a topic that has slunk down off of the top few in the list back to the top by simply posting 'Bump' (sometimes incorporating ASC][ or other variations such as 'Bumpety Bumpety Bump').

It is generally done when one wishes someone to respond to the topic.

3. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Who put the 'bomp' in the 'bomp de bomp de bomp'?

4. Elvenblade Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Not the badgers again :mommy:

Had a school trip today. Saw an albino peacock which was really nice. It was to a little childrens theme park :o all of the people in my year who do Business Studies. They are all really loud but we had to go around in groups. So on the coach I just sat and read my book because I don't like being around people too long. Also hurt my eyes because the sun was too bright :xx: coudn't go on most of the rides, mainly because I didn't want to. So all in all... could have been better... would rather have been doing something useful, perhaps at home :(

6. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] While bumping is pretty ubiqutous (and annoying) on most boards, it's nearly unheard of at SP. Goes along with our policy of everyone posting having to post something worth posting. So when a thread does get brought back on top of the list, the person who brought it up usually did so with an on-topic reply. Hence, no replies with just *bump* in them.

7. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

*Bump-bumpoti-bumpzor-boom*

Random babbling is on-topic here, isn't it? :D

8. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I have managed to do it a few times

9. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Yay. I get to sleep in tomorrow...sort of. Which means I get to stay online late tonight (hehe...probably gonna go to bed at the same time I've had to get up the last couple days... :p ).

Working out really does help relieve stress/emotional distress. Good stuff.

10. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Got myself a nice little mp3 player. Been playing with it all afternoon and evening. Been amusing to say the least.

11. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Tra la la la la la DEMONSDEMONSDEMONSDEMONSDEMONS!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

AhHhHhHhH!

But seriously, I'm sure there is a cure out there for me somewheres...

12. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

This library sucks. No Jimmy Stewart biographies!!!

Has SP ever gone *bump* in the night?

13. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Hungry. Must be time for a Mother Earth Chocolate Apricot Oaty Bar.

14. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    You could try ziprasidone Jaguar.

15. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

They taste nice actully.... I think I had one of them for lunch, or it could have been another Mother Earth bar *shrugs*

16. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Still alve, folks :D

@Cev: IF My sisgter'll regret it, her husband wil regret more. I did say that if he ever hurts her the will never find te body. :p Eeryone says it was the best of the speeches D

California is cool, although not in the literal sense... I am roastingive. :/

Yea, know there's waterworld SA here, went to ther ysterdAY... Too bad thatmy ke didnt allow me to go t heslides (

Yep, my knee's all messed up... sprained it when dancing at he reception.

Went to see Shrek 2, as well... much fun. ALTHOUgh my feet hurt... ISHoped, shopped some more, and ccame back with a huge amount of books :D

No day tri since i cannot afford it, but I did get a caap that says. Sacramento, home of the Governator :p

AALSOde an appointment... namely, I am going to get a tattoo :D t'll be akatana, slashing acros my shoulder diagonaly, and with the kanji for "crazy" on he blade.

No, Iwon't regret it.

"hugs"

17. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

@Dragonfly

I might consider it. Right now I am a little on edge. ;) :p :D

18. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Jaguar's link is a photo of me taken by surprise this night when I was working on a site for the 36th hour and I had to configure Invision.

19. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] So... Chevalier is a cat?

Might answer why he teases Meatdog :p

and vice versa :thumb:

20. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Ara, no offence, but recently, your writing have become less, readable, so to say. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.