1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #26

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Sep 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
  2. chevalier

Media:
    And another one right now. Seems I've made that evil Guestbook work. It doesn't even look that bad.

3. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

So tired.... :sleep:

4. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Hey! How did Chev manage to post one right after the other?!? At least we can be thankful they're not his usual 1 pagers.

I do believe the insult thread is growing at over twice the speed of random babbling.

JAGUAR!!!! WAKE UP

5. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I have a sinking feeling that taking four courses this term was a bad idea. There is going to be so much work to do, and so little time to do it.

On another note, does anyone have any idea how long it takes for a 2nd degree burn to heal?

6. chevalier

Media:
    Just switched to SP from my newest adventure: a paladin/sorcerer. Decided to take 3 levels in the paladin class and move on to sorcerer. No interesting threads, guess I'll have to go play IWD2 back.

@Dragonfly: It's because I'm special.
    @Lai: About a week.

7. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Fin-land Sucks!
    Fin-land Sucks!
    Fin-land Sucks!

(Hockey-related, for those not aware.)

:p

8. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

:rolling: :spin: Canada rules the world of hockey!

/me starts singing "O Canada"

9. chevalier

Media:
    All work for today done, nothing interesting going on and don't feel like playing IWD2 anymore. Time to bed, I guess. Uni paper job tomorrow.

10. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    @ Lai: Mine took about two weeks to heal. Of course, it was my right hand fingers, and I had to type all day, which did not help.

Babble: I never really developed a true taste for coffeee. I may have four cups a year, and those are mostly in the winter when hot cocoa isn't available.

In other news, looks like I get to escape this hurricane. It's no surprise, since I'm prepared for this one, it's not going to happen...
    Flooding is still a danger though, the river may not have crested yet.

11. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Man I ran out of coffee!

Guess I'll have to settle for Nescafe :(

12. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Nescafe is made of coffee, isn't it?

13. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

@Shrikanth - you say coffee and donuts don't mix? You must have been trying the wrong donuts. Go ask a cop for advice on which ones, I love donuts and coffee but have never had a problem unless I fall asleep while donut sits in coffee.

I never thought I'd hear a band who could make Pearl Jam, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Creed, Stevie Wonder and Wild Cherry sound the same. But it happened on Friday night.

Also never thought I'd see a Jewish guy try to join the KKK by initially telling the Grand Dragon that he didn't do anything Jewish anymore, then saying that he's so white/blonde-hairded/blue-eyed that if he went to school with Hitler, he'd beat Hitler up for being a wog. But I saw that on Mondy night. And he got out in one piece. Aah, the weirdness that is John Safran.

14. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

/me wakes up

Yeah Canada and such... :sleep:

15. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

What's this Canada you guys keep mentioning? :p

Maybe I need to buy another braincell to join the one I was born with. :xx:

16. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

That's an easy fix. Just slap an Immortality Ring around your noggin. :shake:

BTW, Darkthrone, can you change your avatar? It makes me feel sorry for you everytime I look at it. :cry:

17. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I once knew this couple from Alabama. He was tough and ruthless, she was rough and toothless.
    You know how long its been since I posted in a Random Babbling? My god. What is wrong with me?

18. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

The night was full of stars drinking up hollywood, having fun with hookers and spent hours driving drunk to offroad atractions.

Then there was that shot...

and the president was gone!

19. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

@Splunge: Posting something like that when we're asleep? (well, all even somewhat remotedly sane finns are asleep. :p )

20. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Slept three hours last night, damn all interesting books... :coffee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.