1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #28

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Oct 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Ah, the morning half-hour of SP every day... No better way to start a good day!

@Rednik: Don't know about BitTorrent, but Gnutella is awesome too :)

2. Celesialraven Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

SP is quite distracting... midterms don't exist when I'm here.
    Actually, NWN is distracting too...
    Hmm, so are cupcakes...

I think i see the problem. It's not that everything is incredibly fascinating, it's that Geol is incredibly boring...

mmm cupcakes...

3. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

You spammers! I go away for a few days and you push RB ahead 4 pages? Sheesh.

4. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    You know, I'm getting tired of the politically related phone calls that come in at least 3 times a day lately...
    Oh, the joys of living in a battleground state, especially the one that had such problems last national election...
    I seriously dislike politics right now...

In other news, round two of me versus the clutter was a draw today. Better than the clutter winning, I suppose...

5. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Well, had a crap weekend again, the only highlight being when my two-year-old told me he loves me. :cry: - in a good way that is.

As for the rest of it, I was glad to get to sleep at 3am this morning, suffice to say that the cops were really good to me actually.

And to quote an India.Arie song sung last night by one of our Idol contestants - "I wanna go to a place where I can hold the intangible, and let go of this pain with all my might".

In lighter news, and referring to Tal post about no more than 5 posts per person on any one page in RB, if I've even been guilty of more than 5 on one page it would only have been because I'm ont here that often and occasionally I like to reply to posts straight away.

Oh yeah, is it possible to immediately delete a Hotmail account or do I have to leave it unactivated and let it go that way?

6. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

90 day waiting period required I do believe. Oh, and I think you might need this.

/me hands Aldazar a perscription for anti-depressants

7. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

Thanks Jag, is that prescription a lifetime supply?

Las I heard, e-mail accoutns through hotmail are shut down (deactivated or whatever you want to call it) if left inactive for 30 days, I was just hopign I could get rid of one sooner because I did something quite stupid which may land me in lock-up if caught.

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *huggles Aldazar*

My kitties are really psycho.

9. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

Thanks Ara, *huggles Ara back*

I was actually reminded by the TV last night of something Bush said a few weeks ago (or some similar time period) to the effect of "They will stop at nothing to hurt our people, and neither will we". Damn I feel sorry for you guys having to pick one of those two.

10. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Yep Amerika is in a lose/lose situation :p

Hugs to Arab and Aldazar.

Tonight I go back to some friends to watch an humongous amount of movies! maybe this way I come over my bad luck in love.

I'm at school now so better start doing something :) The board IS distrackting!

11. Yirimyah Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

@Aldazar: Cant find one anywhere. I dont think this can be discussed, but just saying: edit out the incriminating part of that post.

12. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I'm pretty sure your Hotmail account gets closed after 30 days of inactivity, but I think you have up to 90 days to revive it (blank).

13. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Been dropping mail bombs and the like, huh? :D

14. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Well we are almost finished it hus become an humongues amount of paper!

I want some bunnies to hug, or a humongues amount of candy!

15. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    !orderfor SleepleSS Death Rabbit.

16. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

I've got to pick my subjects for next semester, and I have no idea what I want to do!

Unless a lot of us pick horticulture electives, they're going to be cancelled, but I want to do Microbiology electives... :(

Ah well...back to the course book.

17. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Aldazar: Ouch. Good to hear not all is bad and hope that more will be good yet.

@SleepleSS: It's the hard times that teach you things. If everything were sweet and easy, you wouldn't learn anything.

Do I need coffee. But I need sleep as well. Which to choose? Life feels too good to waste it on sleeping, but I guess it feels even better when you aren't falling asleep.

18. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Half of the people in the world are below average...and I am having one of those days where I encounter the majority of them. :hmm:

19. BigStick Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Did you ever have to change something that affected everyone with whom you work? Was there the possibility that if you did it wrong you could stop most work from occurring for the rest of the day, if not longer.

I'm doing that in the next couple of hours. Wish me luck.

P.S. - That reminds me, I need to go make a backup. ;)

20. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @DHB: But the other half is above average.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.