1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #29

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Darrn itties... when they want attentiopn, they either bite my toes or take aleaping jump to my lap.... claws included. I think my thigh is going to be permanently scarred.

h well, the purring little things are worth it.

2. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Now I am going to assume that the left out letter is a 'k', not a 't' like I first thought. :eek: :D

On a side not, have you ever seen something that you thought was funny, even though it probably wasn't? I was reading through the 'Mental Retardation' site that was posted in the Alley, and nearly bust a gut when I read:

Mental retardation (say: ree-tar-day-shen)

I don't know why...

3. Arabwel

Media:
    *sniggle*

I sjhaall blatantly ignore the Golden Rule on this page 'cause I've severely missed stiff on the alst two :p

Jag, you have a dirty - creative - mind...

yes. KITTIES.

4. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    My laptop's screen is a B**ch to clean...all the crud on it just smears around. :grr:

On a lighter note...Halo 2 is in stores! Yea! :rolling:

5. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I read 'titties' too :p

*zombies around a bit*

6. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Ya hay! Time to stay up all night for no particular reason.

*sighs*

Suppose I will get a good night sleep tommorow.

7. Arabwel

Media:
    Poor wittle Aiky; finally realizing what the girly parts are for? :p

stupid. Wall. Stupid. Wordcount. Stupid. Characters.

:bang:

I blame everyone here for my characters'

8. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

If they're for all the things you listed them doing for your attention, my illusions are shattered :p

9. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] @ Arab, yes I will I buy it as soon as I get my next salery (SP?)I think the Legal version comes with subtitles indeed :) . Johnny Depp rules!

School boring... it's one hour before the next class..

10. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

/me hands Ara some chocolate

Things will work out.

In other news, I have a call-back audition on Friday that I have to prepare lines for! :eek:

Hopefully this means that I'll be getting a decent role in the play, but... ack! I hate auditions!

11. Arabwel

Media:
    *hugs Lai*

Congratulations!

And SleepleSS: How many times do i have to poke you about leaving the "b" off? :p

30K is done, and I have chocolate, as well as 4.5 litres of MD.... go me.

12. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Well I finally managed to buy a decent looking plush parrot on eBay - I just hope it actually looks as good as the picture. Now all I have to do is try to decide whether or not to (a) amputate a leg and insert a wooden peg. (b) find or make a small eyepatch an/or (c) find or make a small pirate hat. :D

Somehow I don't think my brother is going to appreciate all of the effort I am putting into this.

[ November 10, 2004, 15:14: Message edited by: JSBB ]

13. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Good luck, Lai!

I got a haircut about a month ago and I was completely disappointed. They didn't do a very good job (to the point that Velcro never even noticed!), and the overall salon experience wasn't worth what I paid (for example, the girl pulled my hair the entire time she was shampooing me!). So yesterday I went to a new salon.

Yee-HAH! It's a beautiful place, I was as pampered as I should have been for the money I spent, and my hair looks great. Whee! :roll:

14. Arabwel

Media:
    *huggles Rally* Congrasts! Good salons can be hard to find :D

*ruffles Rally's hair*

:p

*runs and hides*

15. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    /me fluffs her hair and it all falls nicely back into place because the hairdresser did such a great job

:D

@JSBB: Another idea is a Mr. Potato Head with the Pirate accessories kit, that comes complete with a pegleg, hook, cutlass, eyepatch, and parrot. :roll:

16. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

i guess a ship comes too?

17. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Sigh, you got to love corporate HR people. They called me an hour ago to tell me that they were going to e-mail me a form that they wanted me to complete and fax back to them ASAP - strongly suggesting that they wanted it back sometime this afternoon.

Well, I figured this wouldn't be any problem so I printed out the form and started to fill it in. It was fairly standard stuff but then I get to a line of instruction telling me to include a copy of my official university transcripts.

It just so happens that I keep my transcipts in the back of my framed diplomas which are hanging on my office wall so I was able to comply. However, it really got me wondering as to why on earth would they expect someone to be able to produce an official university transcript at the drop of a hat. :rolleyes:

18. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

and i'm watching the simpsons WEEHOO

19. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Why cant I sleep :wail:

20. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Shrikant - you sound like 6 month old Harbourbaby at 4am this morning. When you find the answer, can you tell him as well please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.