1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #3

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

We were fencing foil, and it was a knockout tournament - eventually everyone is beaten off except for the last two.

My birthday was pretty damn fine. My friends made me a cake made out of pure marzipan!! :D :D :bigeyes: Sweet almondy nectar!!!

Anyways, Unbreakable is a cool film, and I really REALLY have taken a liking to blonde half-German flute-players.

2. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Anything serious happened while I was away? No?
    Noone killed DiCapprio and Wood? Odd...
    I thought so, life can be boring sometimes... :p

Bring me some bloodthirsty game!!!

3. Mauricio Eiji Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Veteran

I've heard of one (pure gore game) called "postal 2", but I guess this is not the time or the forum for that (please, mr. Moderator, don't erease this).

4. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Celebrate my 1001th post, folks! Woohoo! :D

5. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

I'm not sure if the correct term is 1001th or 1001st...oh, well.

Hey, I still don't know if any of you go to St. Mike's! If you do,

-First name
    -Last name

and I'll figure it out. God, I'd be freaked if Tal turned out to be my assistant principal :eek: .

Hey, I got some new stuff on Creativity Surge. Check them out, let me know what you think! (here or there, it doesn't matter)

@ Sniper-'the island in your mind' Hmmmm....*thinks..................................................thinks..........................................searches mind..................................*
    Nope, only a vast, endless ocean of artistry and abnormal levels of eccentricity. :grin:

Our band's going to Disneyworld over Spring Break!!! *starts dancing...stops* $#!+, that means I'll have to pull myself away from SP for a week! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....... :wail: :wail: :wail: :wail: :wail:
    -Tarol'azh

[ December 13, 2002, 00:21: Message edited by: Tarol'azh ]

6. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Just been to London on a business trip where I got to go into Llyods, the London Metal Exchange and this museum thing :p Anyway, during my freetime, I went and bought my parents a chardenay (sp) ... Is that a good thing? To buy alcohol for parents?

7. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Wow it's been forever since I posted on here....I'm sure, um, someone missed me...Like well,...and then there's...hmm. Well, fine, I can handle being a nonentity. But I love you all!
    I am all done with school now, which means they're going to be plastering my butt at work. Oh, where is the life that late I led?

8. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I've really been thinking lately and have come to several conclusions...

1. I might be bi-polor yet how could I know for sure?
    2. Scrubs used to be a show so funny nothing could get me down...untill the show it's self did.
    3. I hate my best friend yet he's the best thing thats happened to me.
    4. I like a girl and I'm pretty sure that she likes me yet nothing will ever happen.
    5. Biology sucks. No matter how hard I try I just dont get it(partly because the teacher doesnt know what shes teaching any more (yet another reasion for you America haters to start another post :tofar: )
    7. Whatnot's should split into two different areas.
    8. NWN takes up too much of my time there for I'm just going to put it all together and ask some one else to do the scripting.
    9. I'm afraid to take medication.
    10. Christmas needs to be put on hold. Not only is it super depressing but I need more time to get my reports done for school(why do teachers always give you tons of crapy tests on the last week of school even when they know that you have so many more in so many other classes?)

In clussion I think that I hate being a teen and cant wait to work for the rest of my life and yes I do have problems but they cant be sloved :(

9. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Dragonrider:

1. Other people will tell you.

4. Why will nothing happen? Just walk up to her and ask her to go to the movies with you, or have dinner?

9. Everyone is at first. You have to try it to know if it does any good for you. Many cause you to gain weight; start planning on excercising daily.

10. Two words: Christmas Sex.

10. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I hate stories or chapters written in italics! I hate them, I hate them, I hate them! :bang:

11. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Life is *****y, I have discovered that hey, I can actually draw, and LUCIUS IS HOT! *drools*

Any guy who has the guts to wear his hair on a bow deserves my respect....

Edit: WAAAH! Just found out the guy who played Doyle in Angel died... damn, he was cute... I liked Doyle... :(

Ara
    (Still on CoS high...)

[ December 13, 2002, 08:34: Message edited by: Arabwel ]

12. Apeman Gems: 25/31

Veteran

I went to a concert of the dutch rockband: KANE and man they were rockin' the roof off there. The best concert I've ever been, watch out everyone in Europe cause they will begin a Europe tour next year.

Remember that name i'm telling you :cool:

13. Rogue Rasta Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] Man I'm stressed. Getting called into the office at Midnight while on a date is not my idea of a good time. And here it is 3:30 A.M. and I'm still working on the problem :mad:

Ahhhh well had to vent, and this seemed like the perfect place to do it. Come on Thorongil, Happy thoughts, Happy thoughts....At least I don't have to work on Friday, er umm, I mean today and I have a date with the same young lady Saturday night.

Hey I feel better already. Wooo-Hooo!!! The power of the Random Babbling Thread, it's so soothing!

14. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] Sitting, boered, so come here and look around the boards, waiting on money arriving that I'm owed 'cos I'm skint and need irn bru nand smokes. Planning slow horrid deaths of the owee and craving irn bru and smokes. Guessing I won't see it until next week at the earliest :( .
    The womans spent all my cash on christmas presents over the past 2 months, £550 to come soon and she's got it all spent already, and I had to tell her she forgot to put ANY food on the list.
    And she wants to know why I hate christmas, and always have since I was about 13, she's nagging about it.
    And she wonders why I feel depressed.

15. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Kane = rock?? LMAO, you mean pop :p

16. Apeman Gems: 25/31

Veteran

I see you weren't at their concert yesterday, cause to my ears (still fuzzy) it sounded as rock. Of course not all songs but there are a few that are rock (not hardrock, just rock)

BTW --> they were great (wasn't that the point?....oh well)

17. Mauricio Eiji Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Veteran

You know what I like the most about this post?
    People rarely answer the suff posted, it seems everyone is just talking to themselves.

18. Apeman Gems: 25/31

Veteran

That's not true, someone just answered (criticised) my post..................and I just answered yours :D

19. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Arabwel, I am a lot MORE sicker. :D *coughAragornBoromirkillArwenblahblahmoresickstuffcough*
    We have STOOPID party today. Parties suck. But this is the CHRISTMAS party. Everybody gets presents. Bored of the Rings has been translated into ESTONIAN. YIPPEE.

Eze

20. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

I am BORED!
    forgottenwars.net seems to be down, so no mod discussion.
    And it takes ages to update Sorcerer's Place, so no-one will see my BG2 mod before christmas. :(

EDIT: :) Got my own site updated, anyone intrested can download my mod at http://www.info.tampere.fi/~ypytazza/tzshop01.zip

[ December 13, 2002, 15:37: Message edited by: Taza ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.