1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #3

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

You know you really want waylayed by us thugs who hang out in that Alley Ragusa. Still Scoth is a good idea :D . So whats people planning for new year celebrations?

2. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    The decision not to go there was meant as a a precaution, to ensure I'll stay in my good mood :shake:

3. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

New Band Update.

The gig has been called off as other band is down with sickness :rolleyes:

Hopefully It'll be back on for about January season. :wave:

4. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Just hope you did stay in your good mood (I can stay in one while there and after being there:)) and that IWD2 hasn't decided to take over your study life now ;) . I know what I'm like when I start to really get into a game :D .

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I complted IWD2 in HoF! WooHoo!

anyway...

Just saying Hi because I've gone crazy.

Tablets and sugar do not go together!

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Hah, Eze, you're not as sick as I a,... you don't think that Harry Potter and Lucius Malfoy are a cute couple... and doodle X-rated pics of them :p

My weekend essentially sucked

Slytherins rock!

School sucks, I got s cool new CD, Lordi rocks!

Ara
    ("Devil is a loser, he is my b*tch....")

7. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

-> Arabwel
    I have heard Lordi too many times. "Would you love a monsterman" is been heard too many times, and "Devil is a loser" is just not that good.

->Babbling
    My kernel32.dll in WIN98SE failed. Not fun :( .
    My Scandisk broke it. Never trust Microsoft programs. BTW. Dungeon Siege is the best game i *never* played. Go forward, shoot fireball. Boo-ring. Maybe i should begin to MOD cespenar dialogue?

-Taza

8. Arabwel

Media:
    Well, i wanted that Heavy MEtal Ballad CD but The Blond Bimbo didn't manage to find it... said it was sold out in the entire city... ha.

She is just too dumb to find it.

Mountain Dew is addictive stuff...

Ara
    (Liking Lordi, no matter Taza's opinion :p )

[ December 16, 2002, 17:58: Message edited by: Arabwel ]

9. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

[​IMG] My best friend is going out with my ex to the very same place I took her on our first date, on the date of my party, before we all go and see LOTR.

I feel incredibly betrayed, and I realised that I am not as over her as I thought.

It's one thing to break my heart, but to flaunt this fact in front of my face, and take my BEST FRIEND, that is really pushing it.

I am very very very miserable, and angry. What a great Christmas present.

Well, in a crisis, you soon find out who your real friends are.

10. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] just lie back and think of half-german flute players. :love:

11. Arabwel

Media:
    /me hugs Yerril

There, there... It will be all right...

Oh well... *atchoo*

I think I am going to be sick....

Ara
    (Life is a wahoonie)

12. Mauricio Eiji Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Veteran

south park rules.

13. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Why are you still using the word "best"?? In these days you have only 4518 true friends, and those are us !! :D

14. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Man, I did no work today at all! :thumb: I volunteered for the Academic Quadratalon held in our school, and missed all my classes!

15. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Did PE today... hell in a double lesson MONDAY MORNING. Some bright spark, eh? :rolleyes:

Well - got it over with - had a bit of fun... I suppose had Tech - playing ^_^ and Frecnh -_- then double tech - double lesson with Mr. Green and TeenyS! The horror! Two girls think i *fancy* Mr. Green! Honestly! I have better taste than that :rolleyes:

16. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Participate in my Forum Adventure. Right now. Stop reading this post and go to Creativity Surge. Immediately. Now. Well? Get there, dammit!

17. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Strung up Christmas lights today.

Wholey Mother of God. I found some really old strings; like ten years old.

And played "which bulb is bad" games for hours. Got a bunch of them working, but there's still two that are NOT on my "good" list. They are totally canidates for the lawn mower.

I like the ones that don't eat up a lot of electricity, and *blink*. They use even less when they're off. ;)

I'm thinking about hugging some dolphins and whales, too. Maybe a couple of trees. I'm not sure yet...

18. Arabwel

Media:
    Well, Eze, I used to have PE first thing in the morning as well... just after I turned 15, I drank a bottle of cider before my lessons, and we had to walk across one of those narrow thingies all day... can't remember what they're called... the ones for balance stuff.

Life sucks, I like drawing, I think I have a flu and Mountain Dew rocks.

Heh, I think I like the woman who will be my personal worker in my new ´place... I sort of ended up showing her an obscene picture I drew, and she merely threw a rather lewd comment. I like her :)

Ara
    (My e-mail is killing me...)

19. AMaster Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Jesus loves me, this I know, for the voices tell me so

:good:

20. Arabwel

Media:
    BABBLE!

Anyone like After Eights? Those are definitely some of the best chocolates around....

Ara
    (Hungry... but not going to leave the 'puter, either)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.