1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #3

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I hate school. I love this topic. The possibilities are endless! Cheese is good, cheese is nice, on a bun or on a slice!

[ December 03, 2002, 01:05: Message edited by: reepnorp ]

2. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

New definitions.

Daily assignments: Homework you can complete in the 10 minutes you have in homeroom before classes start.

Projects, book reports, essays, etc.: Work you must complain about for the week and 6 days it is assigned to you, and of course, that you can do in 5 hours straight under extreme pressure the day before it's due.

Class: A waste of time that can be turned into good time for 'daily assignments' and last-minute touch-ups for projects.

Recess and lunch: Cram as much food as you can in your mouth, and make good time for 'daily assignments' and last-minute touch-ups for projects.

School: A waste of precious computer time. Period.

3. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

S Goddess you forgot...

Passing periods: Time to condence a normal 10 minute converation into 10 seconds(compressing files)

Class Movie: Nap time.

Lecture Time: Time to think.

4. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Here's an interesting question or three:

Why do people build houses when they know they will be destroyed anyways? Why do people cling to life when they know that they will inevitably die? Why do people post random crap that they know that no one will actually pay attention to? Think how meaningless each of our lives are!

5. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Wow, I feel so....meaningless. I think C'Jakob has turned me existential! I need to find someone to ponitficate the meaning of life the universe and everything with and then go stick my head in a toilet.

6. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

No, don't give into what that foul beast (sorry ;) ) called C'Jakob who is trying to turn you away from meaninglessness. Meaning is not the answer, Post more random crap!

7. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Random crap rules. Got a new gem. Gems fun.

8. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

I am starting to study WeiDU... Hard work.

->Arabwel
    Did you really think that log-nokias (or the famous Ringo [Ring-go]) would even notice that someone mistaked them for hammer? The first Nokia product noticing it was 5110. My old classmates (haven't seen them in several years, thank god) did jump on a old MikroMikko and it did not broke. BTW: My old classmate did break his Ringo by trying to replace the antenna with a nail... He nailed right trough that display. :evil: :lol: :evil:

-Tazza I, The King of Tazzalandia
    The inventor of the holy tazzalankhuaage
    The biggest weirdo around here (literally)

[ December 03, 2002, 16:49: Message edited by: Taza ]

9. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

" Think how meaningless each of our lives are!"

You, good sir, need some sex.

Badly.

And it needs to be some really, really nasty sex that you remember the rest of your life, and have dreams about it. Hopefully, with a girlfriend/fiancee/wife (notice the intelligent progression, here?), which you might be able to con back into some really, really nasty sex with you; again.

10. Sprite Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

ejsmith- LOL, I wrote a very similar response and then deleted it without posting as I was afraid people would be angry with me for corrupting the young. :lol:

Poor C'Jakob. I hope whatever is making you feel that life is meaningless goes away soon! There's a lot of joy and fun in this world and love/sex is just one (big!) part of it.

11. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] At this rate... I'm going to be banned from here :mommy:

-_-

WeiDU Is easy when you get the hang of it :thumb:

12. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    C´Jakob, in this topic, the meaning ain´t the point, the bottom line is: You got Internetaccess, Tal made a nice spam/babble post and you got access to it plus the sick brains to come up with some babble :square:

P.S:
    Whats WeiDU??

Ahhh, usefull...

WeiDU

[ December 03, 2002, 21:36: Message edited by: Morgoth ]

13. Oaz Gems: 29/31

I still say our lives are more or less hollow. Okay, I'd say that love fills up that space, but that makes me sound mushy. :p

"I'm a DJ, He's a rapper. And the homeboys tried to stab her. I'm a DJ, He's a rapper. In the valley of the shadow of death."

And the quote concerning houses, death, and meaningless I posted yesterday was from Kafka, the villain from Final Fantasy III. Barring the posting part, of course. :p

[ December 03, 2002, 21:58: Message edited by: C'Jakob ]

14. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    The Japanese or Western Final Fantasy 2??

no not language stuff, IIRC in westworld FF4 was FF2 and FF6 FF3,

you confused?? .. yeah me too

15. Oaz Gems: 29/31

I think that Kafka's supposed to be from the American FF3. I think.

16. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I need some advice. I've been called gay pretty much most of my middle/high school life. I dont dress or act gay at all. Yet I'm called gay all the time because I can understand what a girl is saying and dont talk about *adult* things. I need help...any advice would be greatly apperacited. One thing I'm not going to do is stoup to their level and finding new friends is not really an option. Any help at all...thankyou!

17. Oaz Gems: 29/31

To the Abyss with the homophobes. So you can understand girls, and aren't oozing with testosterone. Good for you; if they can't handle it - too bad for them. They get to miss out on the good qualities that they're ignoring.

18. Atreides Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

To C'Jakob:
    Kefka is in FF3/FF6 (Final Fantasy III is actually Final Fantasy VI in Japan, it's a huge mess what they did with the numbering thing.) Before you started the Kefka thing (which the stuff you were saying sounded vaguely Kefkalike by the way) I thought that you had joined the Doomguard of Sigil or something. If that had been the case I was going to ask where you sign up, emptyness is an occuring theme in my life so why not join others that feel the same way?

19. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Babble, babble... Blew a fuse yesterday and got heldf in... I was in an inappropriate state of mind to be let out, they said... So what if I screamed my head off at those btrain-dead amoebas? The fiools, the idots, the simians? Were I a Thayvian wizard, theyu'd be fireballed out of existence...

When I was commented about my little threats aboyut removal of heads and eyes, I asked them: "With a blunt spoon or fork?"

Stupid nurses.

Ara
    (Your resident psycho....)

20. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Hey I have some news here:

They are having explosive sales at IKEA in Holland!

Literally they found some bombs in an IKEA store yesterday and today they are sweeping each IKEA store in Holland. Police already found one bomb and let it explode on the roof of the garage.

Oh and of course someone stole for about 15000000 Euros (same as dollars) in diamonds from a museum without violence and without a trace left.

Let's give it up for the heist of the century in Holland :roll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.