1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #3

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enthasius Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Why can't lecturers/teachers just say "You know about (insert lesson title here)" Instead of bugging you for a multi thousand word essay on stuff which the lecturer knows about anyway, and that you know about anyway?

Why can't teachers/lecturers just go home, and do something productive instead of annoying 18 year old bums like me to do stuff which they aren't gonna get anything from anyway?

Whats the point of asking people "What is the point?"?

How do we know whether we exist or not?

How do we know if were going to survive tommorrow?

How do we know if we have done something that we don't remember, such as something your sure was a dream, but in the morning you cannot remember anything from the night prior, so therefore even if someone truth-tests you you will say you didn't do it, and the detector would read true?

Am I making any sense?

Why am I wasting my time typing stuff which will be forgotten in about three days maximum, is it just for a re-assurance of my identity? Or maybe I have nothing better to do? I could invent something which could save the human race someday, but I just cannot be bothered twith anything.

Why don't i just shut up....good idea, bye y'all!

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Am I the only person who pays attention to the random babbling threads?

I hope not.

Should there be a special mod for these threads so that Tal and his faitfulcronies would not be exposed to continuous flood of babble? :p

Poobah.

Ara
    (Just babbling)

3. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

BABBLING rules. Soon there will be Christmas. Arwen must die. A/B slash rules. I am a sick person.*drones on and on and on*
    Anomen comes in and whacks Eze with a kendo stick
    Kendo sticks are cool.

4. JohnnyRTFM Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Argh! I hate people who make blatantly obvious statements as though it were conversation!

"Sure is cold today."

- Oh, is that what this is? Hey, thanks, because I was wondering why my hands were blue....

Maybe I should have posted this in the "Here's your sign" thread...

5. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Hello. My name is Jeff, and I'm an alcoholic. Wait a minute, this is a boy scout meeting!

6. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

Sure is cold today.

-> Arabwel

I have totally read Random Babblings #2 and #3.
    Mene kiusaamaan vesilintuja kännyköillä. (Heitä sillä vesilintua :) )

-> Enthasius
    There is no point

-> Random Babbling

Babble babble WeiDU is still hard.

-Taza
    (The biggest weirdo around here, now with an avatar)

EDIT:
    AAGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!

I did search acm2wav.exe all over the net.
    Altavista directed me to Sorcerer's place...
    I should have looked here in the first place...

[ December 04, 2002, 15:31: Message edited by: Taza ]

7. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

1) Arwen is in the next two movies.

2) She's pretty, but she's not attractive. The proper term for this is "Bimbobait".

3) Cutting yourself is bad. Cutting other people worse.

4) I am bent over my desktop. Literally. Bent. As in, "YEAH! BABY! Give it to me again!"

I don't know if I've gotten to bad mainboards in a row, or what. I tested out my Ti4200 and Geforce2 Ultra on another AMD computer. Work perfectly. Slap them in this Gigabyte KT400 board, and the video goes haywire. But I'm running with my old Millenium 2 (PCI) card, and it's working wonderfully.

Once more, I'm going to rma it. And if it comes back and STILL doesn't like Nvidia, I guess I'm converting to Ati. God I hate to spend $200+ on a video card. But I will be darned before I allow ANOTHER school break to pass by without playing/finishing any games. To this day, I've still not made it through the second Icewind. Nor have I completed Thief2. Or Tomb Raider 5. Or 4.

You know, there's a point where you start troubleshooting your computer with a shotgun. Double aught, slug, double aught, slug, double aught, slug.

"One of your little snot nosed punks sent me two bad mainboards. That's twice now! I want some buts!"

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Heh, sure, go accost birds all you want, Taza... I am not going to report you to the authorities....

I am stuck with the penguin paper. I have to make a page about the Galicia oil spill, and I am STUCK! as in glue, as in getting no translations for names of animals... for monday, I am dragging my brick-sized dictionary wiuth me....

Ara
    (Penguins... all over the place.... bloody PENGUINS!)

9. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] ejsmith, to C'Jacob:
    ejsmith's next post:
    the god, to ejsmith: You, good sir, need some sex.

:love: :grin:

10. ejsmith Gems: 25/31

Ok, I'd agree with you on the Sex.

But after that's accomplished, and she's sound asleep under the covers, and I have TIME to game...

I still have to deal with that computer.

And the whole reason I'm bent is because there are other people who have gotten their Geforce4 video cards to work just fine.

My God. I cannot believe I'm using a PCI non-d3d video card right now. I'm still in denial.

Well, actually, I'm using a Dell laptop. Which is almost as bad.

11. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Gee, some of you have :eek: way :eek: to much time on your hands.

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] 2 EJ - You, good sir, need a packard Bell.

And you need to shut up with the bally sex! :nono:

My mother keeps trying to read through the SP Forums and I have heard her go on the computer when I'm *meant* to be asleep - conclusion - meep!

You don't... need it at all! You just want an excuse :mad:

:rolleyes:

13. Mauricio Eiji Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Veteran

C'Jakob,
    Why do people wipe their *sses if they're going to sh*t again?
    It's all sooooo meaningless...
    hehe.

14. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Dammit, people! I wasn't being serious. I was simply reciting a quote from the Kafka character. Mmmkay? I'm no existentialist or super-pessimist. Sheesh.

15. Mauricio Eiji Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Veteran

Neither am I, I'm just kiddin'...

16. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I know, that bimbo is in the next two moives. But that doesn't I am not allowed to dream of killing her in a painful way. Pictures of Elrond and Lurtz naked together would be perfect, I think.

17. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    You need a boyfriend, really bad

18. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] yeh, can't be much fun making love to urine.

19. ejsmith Gems: 25/31

Ezellohar, I'm going to have to agree.

You need a boyfriend.

I'm not sure if all the boys are talking about how hot Bimbobait Tyler is, and you're jealous, or what.

Or maybe, it was that one boy (um, girl?!?) that was talking about her. Snuff the competition, hunh?

Arwen is like, no big deal. I'd totally pleasure her kitten for her. Quite a few times. For hours on end.

Arwen > you.

20. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I HATE YOU CHAMBER OF IMMOLATION!! RANDOM GOUTS OF FLAME MY FINE ELVEN ARSE!!! YOU ARE BIASED AGAINST ME!! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!!!! AAAARRGH!!!

Many apologies, I had to get that out of my system.

PS. All women are at least 30% evil.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.