1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #30

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

2. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I was a bit surprised when, watching a making of Labyrinth show, I found out that Gates McFadden (of Str Trek:TNG fame) choreographed the ballroom dancing dream sequence.

:banana:

3. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

:bang: Having four or five different Christmas songs going through one's head at the same time is not my idea of fun for a Thursday night.

I need to find some different music to listen to. There's only so much I can take of "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch". :roll:

4. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Christmas music is aggravating.

5. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I heard that there was one radio station in Utah that started that crap the first of November!

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *sigh*

See Ara. See Ara angst. See Ara so tired her head ia aboput to fall off... and yet, see Ara waiting till she gets people to read her latest scenes.

It sucks to be me.

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    2nd post of page 8...wow. :rolleyes:

I'm tired, so all you're going to get out of me is a-- :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :rolling:

8. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Don't sleep and roll, it could all end in tears...

:rolling: + :sleep: = :aaa: + :jawdrop: + :bang:

The morning has come, and with it some very sleepy person, don't know if I should have n e :coffee: , as I tend to do less work when Im asleep :lol:

9. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Not much sleep for me and with coffee involved I couldn't really sleep even when I had the time. Need to finish a piece of homework and hand it in within an hour. Some 170 words left, because I started yesterday and did most of the work, so it's not that bad. And that's it, so far as optimism goes.

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

10. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Where the hell does a name like "Gates" for a female come from? Good grief...

11. Arabwel

Media:
    They married for money?

I am not exactly awake yet, bbut.... *yawn*

meybe I should have gotten up when mom's "friend" was in town and begged for a ride to the store, since it is... well, if it wouldn't bget all starry, I'd use a certain word in conjunction with -ing to describbe just HOW cold it is...

12. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Ick, what a lovely layer of snow outside. Unfortunately, I can't stay in today, as I'm meeting a friend on campus and it's likely a tad chilly out there.

Not my idea of fun, that's for sure.

13. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Christmas music is the most horrible thing I can think of right now!

They didn't have Labyrinth at the store :( .

Let's drink some wine! :banana:

14. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Some beer here. Not much, though. But I have some booze leftovers. Now if I mixed the little of beer I have with those booze leftovers... might even make for an evening.

15. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Irish carbomb. Let's go.

*CHUG CHUG CHUG.

16. Arabwel

Media:
    I've got brandy but I do not feel like drinking...

*giggle*

I baked pastries and didn't burn themm, myself, or the house... go me!

:D :D

17. Midwinter Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Go where? I'm not objecting, merely curious.

18. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

i'm so incredibly sleepy! unbelievable!!! :( :( :(

19. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Well, another busy Friday night under my belt...actually, crazy is a better word to describe it.

I had a car full of idiotic teenagers that were being immature and stupid. First they were screaming what they wanted at the order screen, then they honked. As the order taker I have to have my headset as loud as it can go...so even a diesel engine can hurt my ears, so you can imagine what that did to me. Then they harassed the new girl on back register, who was collecting money. When they got to my window, I handed them their order to get rid of them as fast as I could. One of them called me an A**Hole as the pulled away, so I flipped them off.

The car stopped and one of them ran out towards my window. He tried to jump in to my window, but slipped on ice and only got half way in. I pulled out my lock-blade knife and grabbed him by the collar. I told him that we would call the police if they ever came back...and then I pushed him out of the window. The moron slipped on ice again and fell as he ran back to the car. My manager got his license plate number and reported it to the police, and they told us the car was reported stolen a few days ago. This is one reason I always pack a knife with me. You should have seen the kid's eyes when I pulled it out…that primal fear in his eyes just about made up for their bulls**t I had to put up with . :evil: :rolling:

20. Yirimyah Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

/pats Kitrax on the back

Don't you just love adminstiring (sic) violence to jerks?

On my cupboard: Stress is the confusion created when one's brain overrides the body's primal urge to beat the living sh*t out of some ars*hole who desperately deserves it

I'm RARELY stressed. :evil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.