1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #30

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

:lol: Just dopped by the Forum News & Comments forum. :lol:
    Chev, you are the unsung hero :shake:

2. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

In which case we should make a song about Chev. To bad I don't have any ideas .... trying to write a sample for Wizards of the Coast is not easy. But if I succede I can start writing in the Forgotten Realms univers.
    Then I have to repeat the process for LucasBooks.

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Lord Garak; I feel your pain.

Maybe should try a samople for them as a mental vacation from my current project... but damn it, I am going to hit 100K before the 10th, no matter what. *nods*

4. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Allright maybe I should post this in the Senso board but can someone tell me what David Bowie CD is worth buying? I was at the store today and saw a couple of them but none of them had that "Buy Me!" look.

I still have to do some school work I must find some material on the Internet but cant find something good :(

5. Arabwel

Media:
    What david Bowies is good? Well, The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars most definitely; Heroes, too.... oh, and aladdin sane.

That was my $ .02...

And what sort of info are you looking for?

6. Midwinter Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

The Man Who Sold the World is pretty groovy, too.

7. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Best of luck, Rally! :D

Just one more hour of class and then I'm done for the semester. Well, except for exams. My first one is on Friday night. Not much time to study.

Tomorrow is not going to be fun. All study and no play makes Laiwethel a :nuts: elf.

Add on top of that, I've got my second read through of the play tonight, so I won't be able to get any studying done tonight. :bang: This is just great.

8. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Information about JRP and JAD sessions but a guy from school helped me out he had this block last year. I'm almost finished now.

I had Ziggy stardust in my hands today, maybe I go back tomorow to buy it. Thanx!

9. BOC

BOC Let the wild run free Veteran

[​IMG] ****, I can't ****ing believe it, we're out of the next round of champions league while we have 10 points. Our coach did his miracle again, instead of throwing Neri Castigio, a fast attacker, in the game in order to take advantage of the gaps in Liverpool's defense, he put Rejic, a defender, who had played in just one game since the beggining of the season. The result? There were 9 scenarios before the game and just one of them was kicking us out of the next round and this one happened. **** :flaming: :bang:

10. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    This sucks...Mt. Dew is having a promo where if you match 3 bottle caps of the same NFL team, you can send them in and get a free NFL T-Shirt of your choice...I have 2 of the Rams, 2 of the Buccaneers, 2 of the Texans, and 2 of the Raiders...and a bunch of singles. :bang: It's like the McDonald's Monopoly game all over again! :doh: :rolling:

11. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I like the one where one in 6 caps gives you a free bottle of soda. Did they stop that one or will it come back?

12. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Shrikant, Lord Garak: Thanks, guys. I wouldn't think many people cared about the news, especially the forum news. Glad to hear you care.

13. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Yeah, especially with that photographic memory of yours, Chev. You are the unsung (but not unsinging) hero.

14. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

I think I may have finally receovered from the christmas party this morning. Mind you, I only got a couple of hours sleep on Tuesday morning, then went in to work to check my roster and ended up having a few more :beer: with the guys and had to wrok 2 hours later.

15. Arabwel

Media:
    Go Aldazar!

Hmmm... I suck. I should write some more... a lot more... 6K in a day.

It can be done...

16. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Wow Rally, good luck. Get some rest tonight if you can because you aren't going to be sleeping much for the next few months. Keep strong and I hope everything goes well in your delivery.

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Geeze 4 people at my work are either pregnant of just had their babies. In light of this, I have a new excuse to be lazy at work! When any of my managers ask me to:
    • Take out the trash (4 overfull 75gal. sized trash cans)
    • Bring out more meat (2-4 boxes at 40lbs per box)
    • Get more fries (10 boxes at 36lbs each)
    • Change all empty sodas (30-45lbs per box, and lifting them anywhere from 6" from the ground up to 7' off the ground)
    • Get more ice (15-20lbs per bucket)
    All I have to say is, "Sorry, I'm pregnant and my doctor says I can't lift anything over 10 pounds."

Now, for those of you who don't know me...I am a 6'3" skinny MALE! So you can imagin the looks I get when I tell them that...rubbing my stomach doesn't seem to help my cause for some reason... :nuts: :rolling:

18. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

@ Kitrax LOL I gonna try that some day!

My paper is almost finished the only thing missing right now is a index and the conclusion. I had a good night sleep and now I'm fresh to finish it, Go me! :banana:

19. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

I start my 30th year today.

20. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Yeah...

Sorry, its late. Happy Birthday, aged one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.